All things Dundee FC

Pleased for Byrne to get a nice big pay packet and long term security.

The lads had a hard time with events in his life at a young age and I wish him nothing but the best. Always had evident talent coming through at Dunfermline but we just couldn't develop the rougher/streetwise side of his game.  Livi managed to get that out of him and Dundee are getting a more rounded player. Impressive signing for this league.

My starting 11 at present:

3-4-3

Hamilton

Davies    McGhee   Meekings
Kerr                                                                       Marshall
                            McGowan  Byrne

Todd

Nelson               Miller
4-4-2:

Hamilton

Kerr          Davies        Meekings    Marshall

McDaid   Byrne        McGowan    Todd

Nelson   Miller

Naturally, I'd give Ferrie a chance over Hamilton but I reckon that's unrealistic.

My selection based on current squad (still improvements needed):

Nelson           Miller

Todd            Byrne       McGowan   McDaid

Marshall     Meekings     McGhee       Kerr

Hamilton

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Reckon Doolan will be in next. Should be looking at Ross Doohan for the goalkeeping spot IMO.

Jamie Ness is one we've been linked with. Jordon Forster was another but that seems to have went quiet. Wonder if we'll hear about Jesse Curran or Waddell tomorrow?

Fair play to the board they back their manager , I am liking the the type of player we are going for young hungry players with something to prove. I'm also liking that there is clearly a plan to build for the future with the length of contracts we are giving out 

Exactly this.

Hopefully a wee bit of proven experience to come too with Doolan to play the Peaso role. A few Thistle players seemed to be out of sorts last season, so many changes, a fresh start would do him the world of good, I’m sure he can still be a very good player at this level.

Just now, Fifespud said:

Exactly this. Doolan to play the Peaso role. A few Thistle players seemed to be out of sorts last season, so many changes, a fresh start would do him the world of good, I’m sure he can still be a very good player at this level.

lets hope so , seems like a lifetime ago we had a decent goal scorer 

If goalkeepers are next on the agenda I think we could probably speak to Kilmarnock about McDonald/ Aberdeen for Cerny or like above Ross Doohan but I assume he would only be a loan or sit on Celtic bench (if)when Gordon goes to hearts

2 hours ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Shitting myself wee all these signings 🤣🤣🤣

Urinary and faecal incontinence? Throw in your obvious cognitive and reading difficulties and I'd respectfully suggest you should be getting a PIP claim fired right in.

25 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

If goalkeepers are next on the agenda I think we could probably speak to Kilmarnock about McDonald

Weird that, because I was looking at something completely unrelated on Wiki or somewhere yesterday and it said 'You may be interested in this' and it was a link to Jamie McDonald's page for some unknown reason. 

I'd rather have the Thai women's team's keeper as No.1  than Jack Hamilton next season TBQHWY.

If goalkeepers are next on the agenda I think we could probably speak to Kilmarnock about McDonald/ Aberdeen for Cerny or like above Ross Doohan but I assume he would only be a loan or sit on Celtic bench (if)when Gordon goes to hearts

Just checked Doohan’s wiki. The c**t hasn’t scored a single goal in his entire career.

'Why on earth would he even consider that? Even if he was a Dundee fan he'd struggle for reasons to go there.'

Tree House Tam furiously smacking his keyboard whilst on his old folks home 30 minutes of computer allowance. What a fud.

Good signinfs so far. Away the Dees.

THANK YOU.

The Tele saying Dundee considering giving Fraser Fyvie a trial...
Dundee signing FF appears a strange one, but only because of his fitness issues. Last time I saw him, he struggled.

Get a fit FF though, and it would be a brilliant signing. Still only 26, and technically very good.

Utd's loss would be Dundee's gain without a doubt.