All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, stumigoo said:

I’m a big fan of Macron and I quite like this effort. Sounds like we will have to wait a little longer for our Macron stuff as our shop is being refurbished and I think they will launch it when that opens again.

I'm really glad you came into the Dundee FC thread to tell us this. Really glad I read this valuable piece of information.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

f**k knows, he's been doing it for years, I sent him a DM asking what the problem was. The mewling little shite then posted the DM up on here, he got a load of greenies off his DAB mates, so it worked out well for him in the end.

If you don't like what I've got to say then just stick me on ignore.

Thank you.

Interesting interpretation of the truth. 

I gave you a red dot , I seem to remember it was a favoured Dundee line up or saying that El Bac was good. Whatever it was I red dotted , it was totally insignificant.

You then sent me an abusive message because I gave you a red dot.

Sometime later it transpired you had also done this to someone else on p and b. The fact they that person is a DAB is irrelevant.  I posted what you sent me on a thread as did the DAB.

You then had a meltdown. 

Thank you. 

I gave you a red dot , I seem to remember it was a favoured Dundee line up or saying that El Bac was good. Whatever it was I red dotted , it was totally insignificant.
Sometime later it transpired you had also done this to someone else on p and b. The fact they that person is a DAB is irrelevant.  I posted what you sent me on a thread as did the DAB.
You then had a meltdown. 
Thank you. 

I’m believing Biggie.

Thanks for trying and now f**k off please.

The top is the shade of blue I would make (wrongly) with colour sliders on some football game on my phone. Last years was the right tone. 

Do like the trim and the colourful sponsor though, very LGBT.

8 minutes ago, Dele said:

Love the badge. The rest of the strip, not so much. 

I'd like it if the blue was right.

Badge is definitely the best part. Sponsor doesn't bother me too much. If they removed the for business part and made it dark blue, the strip would be perfect.

The wee Macron badge on the right pap is worse than the sponsor IMO. Get that made a shade lighter than the strip and it would be smart (appreciate Macron want their badge to be prominent)

Lack of military references is progress.

How is the squad shaping up for dabskelping lads?

Thank you

17 hours ago, mungo said:

You then had a meltdown. 

Thank you. 

All just seems a bit petty, but there we go.

I really hope we sign a few players today, at this rate we’ll be left with the dregs again. Any ideas on a keeper? Surely we cannot rely on Hamilton as no.1... 

Thank you.

9 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Rumour | James McPake may be looking at left-back Jordon Marshall who is out of contract with Queen of the South.

There is also interest from clubs in England for the defender.

Jordon Marshall would be a good signing for you has got better every season with Queens  has got it all to play at a higher level Queens already have   got a good replacement in Kevin Holt 

The only problem on him signing for you is that he stays in Newcastle so he might want a club in England