All things Dundee FC

We'd appreciate if you didn't mention his name again, thanks.

If you say it three times in a mirror after midnight, he’ll automatically become your team’s central midfielder and set piece taker.

The shade of blue also has me wet around the loin area.

f**k knows, he's been doing it for years, I sent him a DM asking what the problem was. The mewling little shite then posted the DM up on here, he got a load of greenies off his DAB mates, so it worked out well for him in the end.
If you don't like what I've got to say then just stick me on ignore.
Thank you.
To be fair you're so rattled by it you can't help find it amusing.

Not too overwhelmed, but it's not disgusting at least. Looks unnecessarily complex with the laurels and Scotland flag though, and they couldn't get the Switch logo in white? I mean I don't hate it, but still is a meh for me.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

I’m a big fan of Macron and I quite like this effort. Sounds like we will have to wait a little longer for our Macron stuff as our shop is being refurbished and I think they will launch it when that opens again.

6 minutes ago, Netan Sansara said:

I am undecided. Think the sponsor is too much for me. 

6334A70D-9A54-453D-ABE2-BDF65D66A25F.jpeg

I think that's almost lovely.  The sponsor's awful, and the badge seems a wee bit too high, but otherwise... Macron are pretty reliable.

On 13/06/2019 at 09:35, Fifespud said:

Apparently v Rangers - 43000 at the game they suggest.

IMG_4463.jpg

Happy days, great snap that is. My Grandfather used to speak of these days, hard to believe now.

I assume The Flat-cap Company owner dined in the same palatial outlets as the local jute barons.

With all the recent sniping on this thread, worth highlighting some of that considerable Dark Blue generation also watched United on alternate Saturdays for something to do. Think on my Tangerine friends, without that income you may not have been here to snipe. 

Best regards 

Edited by This Charming Man