All things Dundee FC

38 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Dundee midfielder Jesse Curran is keeping the Dens Park club waiting as he stalls on a new deal.

The 22-year-old admits his future is still up in the air as he mulls over interest from other clubs in Scotland and Australia.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Get rid.

I would disagree with that. The championship could well be his level and could prove invaluable moving forward. His pace is great on the ball and that is something we have been lacking since the top 6 year exodus.

12 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Sun has us as about to sign Michael O'Connor from Linfield. 20 year old striker.

Clutching at straws here, but does McPake have any contacts with the NI international age teams? Just wondering if he might be able to unearth some gems that way...

2 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Clutching at straws here, but does McPake have any contacts with the NI international age teams? Just wondering if he might be able to unearth some gems that way...

Jimmy Nicholl is still the assistant manager of the first team, just been away with the squad recently. Sure that we'll be very well connected to the whole set-up through that link alone. All the NI coaches seem to have a wee club between themselves.

43 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Jimmy Nicholl is still the assistant manager of the first team, just been away with the squad recently. Sure that we'll be very well connected to the whole set-up through that link alone. All the NI coaches seem to have a wee club between themselves.

It is a very tight talent pool so everyone pulls together. Probably the very reason for their success.

13 hours ago, LiamDFC said:

Genuine question, why does he red dot everything you say? I’m out of the look and have missed all the in-fighting.

Thank you.

f**k knows, he's been doing it for years, I sent him a DM asking what the problem was. The mewling little shite then posted the DM up on here, he got a load of greenies off his DAB mates, so it worked out well for him in the end.

If you don't like what I've got to say then just stick me on ignore.

Thank you.