All things Dundee FC

19 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Same here, Jimmy Murphy, what a cracking winger, would be worth about 5 million now. IMO.

Thank you.

I can still hear it now.  “We’ve got Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy Murphy on the wing, on the wing......”

Front row, 4th from the left is Eric Sinclair I think.  Remember the badges that fans would wear on their scarfs?  One badge regularly seen read “Jesus saves but Sinclair nets the rebound”.

Edited by Shadow Play

3 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Evening Biggie

Can't help but notice the amount of unwarranted DAB red cards you receive.

Did you pish on their shed and plant pots by any chance?

Very best regards

Thank you, it was a bit harsh the last one about Jimmy Murphy. IMO.

Kevin Holt got abuse way over the top of what was deserved.
Suggesting he was personally at fault for a goal every second game is just complete and utter nonsense which proves exactly the point of my first sentence. 

I don’t remember KH taking that much abuse from the Derry. Get yourself in the Derry for this season mate. The Coxy is poison!

2 hours ago, Netan Sansara said:

Shite being a Dundee fan.  This has to be one of the least interesting close seasons I can remember, barely even any rumours going around. 

It's nice not having Dodds relay everything McIntyre has told him on the radio, tbh

Eta: I fucking hate being the first post on a new page man. Every time.

Edited by RawB93

4 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Same here, Jimmy Murphy, what a cracking winger, would be worth about 5 million now. IMO.

Thank you.

Was he sometimes nicknamed 'Smurphy'?  It must be him I remember scoring a screamer against the DABS in a Forfarshire cup match? 

5 hours ago, Netan Sansara said:

Shite being a Dundee fan.  This has to be one of the least interesting close seasons I can remember, barely even any rumours going around. 

Is that no a bit of a relief considering the last couple of summers have been a slew of Moussa's, Mendy's, and so on?

4 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Paying respect to Erich Schaedler, and mungo red dots it.

f**k off you little p***k.

Thank you.

Genuine question, why does he red dot everything you say? I’m out of the look and have missed all the in-fighting.

Thank you.