All things Dundee FC

4 hours ago, PartyFears2 said:

dabs

do you guys actually use that word when referencing our mob?

say it out loud and that.

dabbies, another one.

it’s a bit weird & dead cringey

My go-to is ‘minging, rapist-supporting, glow-in-the-dark DABs’,  but ‘DAB’ on its own conjures those sentiments nicely.

Thank you.

If we haven’t signed some players in the next 24hrs I’m probably gonna have no choice but to frustratingly wait longer until we do sign some players. But I won’t be happy about it.

53 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Another boring fucking day. Get some cuntos signed pronto.

10 minutes ago, K.T said:

If we haven’t signed some players in the next 24hrs I’m probably gonna have no choice but to frustratingly wait longer until we do sign some players. But I won’t be happy about it.

There can be far worse things than no signings..........

ETA I couldn’t bring myself to post a photo of Martin Woods as those memories are still too raw :lol:

76E9E7EC-FEC1-4B65-9CFA-87DA7454C853.jpeg

Edited by Shadow Play

While we are waiting for our marquee summer signings to be announced, what about suggestions for the signing we've made that had the greatest unfulfilled potential? The player that, when his signing was announced, you thought "Yes, he will be a brilliant player for us" and then failed to deliver in the most spectacular way possible.

I'll start with Tom Hateley, Craig Burley and Phil Roberts.

Any more? (I'm not thinking of players who were pretty much unheard of and made no impact, but ones you thought would be a cracking signing and weren't.

While we are waiting for our marquee summer signings to be announced, what about suggestions for the signing we've made that had the greatest unfulfilled potential? The player that, when his signing was announced, you thought "Yes, he will be a brilliant player for us" and then failed to deliver in the most spectacular way possible.
Any more? (I'm not thinking of players who were pretty much unheard of and made no impact, but ones you thought would be a cracking signing and weren't.

Elbak [emoji53]

We are linked with another winger, Glentoran player John Herron.

Wha? Eh, he's got some experience at this level at least...
If it's the same herron that played for us he's definitely not a winger, centre mid with limited pace. I actually quite liked him when he was at the pars, good passer of the ball and loved a tackle.

32 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Sebastian Kneißl

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

FFS Shadow, I'd forgotten all about him.*

*Do you think that's a two-tone Rolex?

Thank you.

Yeh, I reckon a two-tone Rolex Submariner date.  They cost about £10k these days, which is about £9,990 more than what Hately is worth.

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

GettyImages-916624166.jpg