All things Dundee FC

Just now, Dele said:

:lol:

I was only giving you friendly advice not to copy folks tweets. 

I should've known better really, considering the trousers Div wears :lol:

We pay the fourth highest for our season tickets because we are the fourth best team in the country.  You get what you pay for folks :shutup

Edit - The BBC normally do their value for money thing on the season tickets. Have I missed it already? I imagine Kilmarnock was top for price per win and goal.

Edited by Crawford

6 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

Now that we are with Macron for our strip next season was looking at some of their templates - this one would be perfect for us - what you think ?

DFC1.jpg

Well.... no. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

Nope.

Now that we are with Macron for our strip next season was looking at some of their templates - this one would be perfect for us - what you think ?
DFC1.jpg.bbef66b5e0bab70ee7f7a438ab5ea6e6.jpg

That’s bogging. What other templates they got? I was personally hoping for a top with white sleeves this year. My first ever as a young laddie was the top when Cannigia first signed. [emoji7]

16 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

DFC1.jpg

Looks far too much like a county strip.

Last year's Millwall strip with a DFC badge and a wee bit of red would do me nicely.

Edited by Crawford
Seen some of their older strips and puked.

46 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

DFC1.jpg

I'm going to go against the grain here and say I like it. Make the red and white straight instead of like spilled paint and it would be a winner for me. 

I'll be honest, I like our strips being a bit 'out there'. I don't see the point in buying an almost identical strip season after season and the wackiness has a novelty value.

12 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I00003lgcGiMXWIM.jpg.a4712db1cd67e2cc147f4633a6b6d087.jpg

I'm not going to pretend these two are the best in the world, but there's something about this photo that makes me want to grab Granny Danger by the breasts, plant my nut right between his beady wee eyes and scream Derry Rhumba as he leaves his circus orca frame in the cobbled ground.

Maybe, we could get Hooleys tear stream when we romp to victory at Tannadice to act like the old 'cannonball' at the Olympia and send Orca Danger right down the Hulltoon and back into the sea as he falls.

Two c***s in that photo that know the club and will fucking love it if we do them Arab b*****ds in the league this year.

This is what football is missing in the English top tier. A bit of raw passion you fucking disgrace to the game b*****ds. That champions league final was a fucking disaster, but that's the way football is going ladies and gentlemen.

Listen, I'd of rather have a video of Susan Boyle strumming her goods than any clips from last season. But I'm not going to slip off and start supporting an English club for some success. People dancing up the paves of Stobswell as Liverpool lift the cup. Fucking good ane you muppets. A bit of euthenesia wouldn't go a miss folks.

It's not all about money and foreign players, it's about passion and me leaping over the seats of the Derry with my arms spread wide to the dayglo filth as they disperse back to Angus in their droves. That'll do me. It really fucking will.

Arbroath away fucking lovely day out. Prime time to slap someone over the pus with a smokie too if anyone pipes up. Dunfermline brides. Inverness scenery. Greenock heroin. Alloa... That's enough.

Fucking c'mon Dunde,  let's tear these animals apart this year. No mercy, but many merci's.

Peace out.

Thank you very much.

Alloa has excellent beer - Caesar Augustus.

Do Dundee have a full starting 11 yet?

• GK - Hamilton
  • LB - ?
  • RB - Kerr
  • CB - Meekings
  • CB - Davies
  • MF - McGowan
  • MF - ?
  • MF - ?
  • FW - Nelson
  • FW - Miller
  • FW - Curran
Edited by EpicMike

1 minute ago, Ylf said:

guy in my work is a celtic fan and reckoned they where interested in cammy kerr before he signed new deal. anyone hear this or is it a load of shite

Celtic fan. He only now is hearing about Celtic being after Hendry and has got him mixed up with Cammy.

Wait until he finds out they did the treble treble.

guy in my work is a celtic fan and reckoned they where interested in cammy kerr before he signed new deal. anyone hear this or is it a load of shite

Unfortunately a load of shite if you haven’t perused the leaks of their transfer targets yet. I would bet that it would be a club more in the ilk of St Johnstone/Livingston.

Unfortunately a load of shite if you haven’t perused the leaks of their transfer targets yet. I would bet that it would be a club more in the ilk of St Johnstone/Livingston.

i know the farmers wanted him. was surprised celtic did