All things Dundee FC

Wee Cammy was quality under Hartley, fingers crossed he finds his mojo again.  Hope he spends more time in pre-season defending floated crosses to the back post than trying to learn how to cross a ball.  Happy with the news and won't be any better right backs in the league than him.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Mind Cammy used to go to his local park with his girlfriend and practice throw-ins? He needs to do that with his crossing. 

Hahahaha. Had a wee laugh at that post, not to the same level  I laugh at the filth right enough but a laugh all the same. 

Thankfully that charlatan DAB McSackIntyre got it in the neck before he could do any more damage to our club after trying to run Cammy out of Dens.

Cammy Kerr 1 - 0 Charlatan DAB, now that's a result!

Edited by CanadianDee

1 hour ago, CanadianDee said:

Thankfully that charlatan DAB McSackIntyre got it in the neck before he could do any more damage to our club after trying to run Cammy out of Dens.

Cammy Kerr 1 - 0 Charlatan DAB, now that's a result!

This. A million times this. Very happy he’s signed on and hopefully McPake will let him bomb forward, like his days under Hartley.

Raith for first game, that’s a great wee away trip. Saw us win the First Division there, that was the day I properly fell in love with Dundee. And Eddie Annand. He was some boy.

Thank you.

I00003lgcGiMXWIM.jpg.a4712db1cd67e2cc147f4633a6b6d087.jpg

I'm not going to pretend these two are the best in the world, but there's something about this photo that makes me want to grab Granny Danger by the breasts, plant my nut right between his beady wee eyes and scream Derry Rhumba as he leaves his circus orca frame in the cobbled ground.

Maybe, we could get Hooleys tear stream when we romp to victory at Tannadice to act like the old 'cannonball' at the Olympia and send Orca Danger right down the Hulltoon and back into the sea as he falls.

Two c***s in that photo that know the club and will fucking love it if we do them Arab b*****ds in the league this year.

This is what football is missing in the English top tier. A bit of raw passion you fucking disgrace to the game b*****ds. That champions league final was a fucking disaster, but that's the way football is going ladies and gentlemen.

Listen, I'd of rather have a video of Susan Boyle strumming her goods than any clips from last season. But I'm not going to slip off and start supporting an English club for some success. People dancing up the paves of Stobswell as Liverpool lift the cup. Fucking good ane you muppets. A bit of euthenesia wouldn't go a miss folks.

It's not all about money and foreign players, it's about passion and me leaping over the seats of the Derry with my arms spread wide to the dayglo filth as they disperse back to Angus in their droves. That'll do me. It really fucking will.

Arbroath away fucking lovely day out. Prime time to slap someone over the pus with a smokie too if anyone pipes up. Dunfermline brides. Inverness scenery. Greenock heroin. Alloa... That's enough.

Fucking c'mon Dunde,  let's tear these animals apart this year. No mercy, but many merci's.

Peace out.

Thank you very much.

If you remove the early bird discounts, Dundee have the third most expensive season ticket (for an adult in standard seating), in the entire country, only behind the Old Firm.

I'm surprised theres not been more uproar about that.

Edited by RandomGuy.

If you remove the early bird discounts, Dundee have the third most expensive season ticket (for an adult in standard seating), in the entire country, only behind the Old Firm.

I had a bit of a heads gone about it, but I seem to be in the minority. Prices are an embarrassment.

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'd recommend not copying Div's tweets in future. 

Just now, Dele said:

I'd recommend not copying Div's tweets in future. 

Was the only reason I noticed tbf, assume this is why your club keeps extending the early bird deal?

As they'll be aware of the backlash once people actually realise how much they're charging.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Was the only reason I noticed tbf, assume this is why your club keeps extending the early bird deal?

As they'll be aware of the backlash once people actually realise how much they're charging.

You should have read the replies as Div was wrong, too.