All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Moo said:

Cammy’s on holiday at the minute so he’ll sign on in a few weeks.

Cammy is Dundee through and through and would fly* back from holiday in a heartbeat to sign the deal.   

*Apologies to any environmentalists out there.

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

Cammy is Dundee through and through and would fly* back from holiday in a heartbeat to sign the deal.   

*Apologies to any environmentalists out there.

Too late. Extinction rebellion are having a "die in" in his living room. All your fault.

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

It's very bold to predict skooshing the league when you have about 4 players and a rookie manager IMO. 

Yeah, I was pissed off when the SPFL said we weren't allowed to sign any more players and had to play the whole of next season with 7 men, but hey ho, gotta keep in hoping and all that.

Oh wait...

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Yeah, I was pissed off when the SPFL said we weren't allowed to sign any more players and had to play the whole of next season with 7 men, but hey ho, gotta keep in hoping and all that.

Oh wait...

Deary me. 

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Still things to work out it seems to get Strachan at the club.
Hopefully they get this sorted soon some can move on

It's irrelevant if he's official or not IMO. McPake has already confirmed he'll be leaning on him heavily so therefore, officially or unofficially, he's part of the club. The only difference will be whether he works with the kids or not and whether he draws a wage or not.

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

It's all about the wage as I cant imagine it will be cheap.
If he dosnt join then money freed up surely ?
I think it's relevant

What's relevant about it?

Will he be helping McPake? The answer is yes. Therefore he's part of the club IMO.

His wage will not impact on the playing budget.

10 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's irrelevant if he's official or not IMO. McPake has already confirmed he'll be leaning on him heavily so therefore, officially or unofficially, he's part of the club. The only difference will be whether he works with the kids or not and whether he draws a wage or not.

If it were official would Strachan not be expected to have a significantly more active role rather than, as it appears from what has been said to date, an advisory role?

6 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

If it were official would Strachan not be expected to have a significantly more active role rather than, as it appears from what has been said to date, an advisory role?

Depends on the role offered I suppose.

24 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Cant wait until he joins. Mcpake with experience around him can only be a good thing.
Wonder how season tickets are going.
Wonder if people will get behind this new challenge ahead of us.

Bought mine yesterday - happy with McPake, and not Miller