All things Dundee FC

20 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

You're the c**t that said something like four recent managers have taken their teams up first time in their first job so what's your point?

I'm just going to ignore the pish about Strachan. 

Are you going to be posting shite all day or just here and the Kilmarnock thread?

I think its GTF day tomorrow, so I'm simply giving a wee farewell performance. Have fun with Granny Danger next season...

Haste ye back.

33 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

You're the c**t that said something like four recent managers have taken their teams up first time in their first job so what's your point?

I'm just going to ignore the pish about Strachan. 

Are you going to be posting shite all day or just here and the Kilmarnock thread?

He’s got a point though. Time will tell but not so sure it’s a great appointment (or appointments). 

Quite like you lot as well, hope you come back up first time. At the expense of United. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I do enjoy how Dundee fans react to relegation, having no squad, and appointing a rookie manager to save them, by talking about how he'll "take no shite" and "loves the club", as if that's going to make any difference at all.

Strachan has been unofficially helping your club since the days you had Hartley, and has been spoken about that his role will be youth development, which hes "been thinking about and thought up a plan for" since his Scotland sacking.

Fair play for not boring yourself to death speaking so much shite.  

5 minutes ago, The Gifted Sub said:

Fair play for not boring yourself to death speaking so much shite.  

You forget. He thinks he's interesting, edgy and in the know. Plus I heard he is a labourer and with one punch could kill a horse.

Edited by Crawford

I think its GTF day tomorrow, so I'm simply giving a wee farewell performance. Have fun with Granny Danger next season...
Haste ye back.

It’s not really farewell though is it we all know you’ll be boring the tits off us where ever we go.

His #ITK posts are hilariously shite (until one comes to fruition) but I have to admit, Random's not all bad. Decent chat. There's a couple Saints fans that are terrifyingly unhinged and most likely act particularly creepy around women and young children. 

So, in short - more @RandomGuy. less @Tibbermoresaint & @LANG TOON SAINTIE.

Thank you.

36 minutes ago, Dele said:

His #ITK posts are hilariously shite (until one comes to fruition) but I have to admit, Random's not all bad. Decent chat. There's a couple Saints fans that are terrifyingly unhinged and most likely act particularly creepy around women and young children. 

Thank you.

You're confusing P&B posters with Graham Rix.

38 minutes ago, daftydee said:

It’s not really farewell though is it we all know you’ll be boring the tits off us where ever we go.

A fair point, well made.

37 minutes ago, Dele said:

Thank you.

My dog arrives in the next half hour, so I'll be confined to that thread if I've time to post at all :lol:

I do enjoy how Dundee fans react to relegation, having no squad, and appointing a rookie manager to save them, by talking about how he'll "take no shite" and "loves the club", as if that's going to make any difference at all.
Strachan has been unofficially helping your club since the days you had Hartley, and has been spoken about that his role will be youth development, which hes "been thinking about and thought up a plan for" since his Scotland sacking.

I can understand you looking on with a degree of amazement. What you have described is the behaviour of proper fans of a proper club.

19 minutes ago, Dele said:

He's a cracker. Looking forward to it.

Woman just dropped him off, and without lying, she said hes apparently "part Teckel" :lol:

Bemused when I blurted out a laugh.

Spent the first ten minutes sprinting around the garden then dragging himself along the carpet.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Woman just dropped him off, and without lying, she said hes apparently "part Teckel" :lol:

Bemused when I blurted out a laugh.

Spent the first ten minutes sprinting around the garden then dragging himself along the carpet.

f**k off you tedious c**t!

Mcpake first signing will be trying to keep Cammy Kerr

McPake on when he was asked if he wanted Cammy Kerr to stay at Dens:

“Absolutely. That’s my top priority at the minute.

“As long as I’m here, I want Cammy Kerr here.”

Cammy’s on holiday at the minute so he’ll sign on in a few weeks.