All things Dundee FC

15 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

We are still the top team in Tayside and season 2019/20 without kicking a ball.

Enjoy the Championship....Dundee back home where they belong.

Wonder if you will manage to finish above Arbroath

Good evening

So much anger my man and finally a conduit in which to vent it!!!

Granted we have relegated both Dundee United and yourselves in the past and I can understand the arabs are still a wee bit tender. 

However your torment dates to 1962 , that's a long time my friend, please seek some professional help.

Best regards5cf029b57a631_images(1).jpg.05d4cf6b717d55c3a352221315409df6.jpg

5 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Good evening

So much anger my man and finally a conduit in which to vent it!!!

Granted we have relegated both Dundee United and yourselves in the past and I can understand the arabs are still a wee bit tender. 

However your torment dates to 1962 , that's a long time my friend, please seek some professional help.

Best regards5cf029b57a631_images(1).jpg.05d4cf6b717d55c3a352221315409df6.jpg

There's no torment in Perth. There hasn't been for decades.

Dundee, on the other hand...

1 hour ago, Girth said:

St Johnny are the most boring club in existence. No rivals, no fans and no electricity.

Thank you.

32 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

Wonder if you will manage to finish above Arbroath

I reckon we will. I’m sure there’s Derryboys and girls on here that would quite happily take a bet on it with you, unless you shit it right enough. 

2 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

McPake sits inbetween Canning (about 4 years youth coaching) and Foran (no coaching at all) as he has about a year and half worth of coaching the youth team. It’s obviously a risky tactic but with Dunfermline cutting back and Ayr/ICT both losing top players they should get top 4.

Wait Foran had absolutely 0 coaching experience? 

Now it is very clear why Inverness CT were relegated. 

Inverness board were a disaster that season. 

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Sounds like your board had to choose between Strachan and Goodwin, and chose Strachan.

As any reasonable board would do.

I'm much more excited with McPake being advised by Strachan and supported by Jimmy Nicholl than Jim Goodwin on his own.

Bit disappointed Goodwin wasn't receptive to Strachan if that is indeed the breakdown, but I've always said I'd be happy with McPake. Just glad it's not Kenny Miller.

3 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Think you’re maybe clutching at straws but it’s a no brainer if that was the choice. 

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

As any reasonable board would do.

I'm much more excited with McPake being advised by Strachan and supported by Jimmy Nicholl than Jim Goodwin on his own.

Bit disappointed Goodwin wasn't receptive to Strachan if that is indeed the breakdown, but I've always said I'd be happy with McPake. Just glad it's not Kenny Miller.

It's just pure Twitter rumours tbf.

Cant think of many other reasons Goodwin would reject the job either. Bigger club, full time, more money, bigger budget.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Cant think of many other reasons Goodwin would reject the job either. Bigger club, full time, more money, bigger budget.

Wouldn't put it past Nelms to have got pished and just had a change of heart tbh.

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He's got a very good job with Cadbury and would need a good offer to go back to full-time football.