All things Dundee FC

If our shortlists is, McPake, Miller and Goodwin I’m seriously uninspired. McPake - unproven, Goodwin - 1 good season and Miller - left livi to concentrate on playing. We need stability not another failed manager sacked within a year.

53 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

It’s away to be the former French under 21 coach who’s been managing out in Japan, Arsene Wenger II

Somebody is at it. Erick Mombaerts?

Seen that this morning. He's been spotted in Malmaison with Nelms and outside Dens at 1am. 

5 minutes ago, Dele said:

Seen that this morning. He's been spotted in Malmaison with Nelms and outside Dens at 1am. 

Good evening

No, no, no my man. that was Charlie Adam, I wish!!!!!

Quieter than normal tonight, did I miss something?

May the FOURTH be with you, lol!!!!!!!

Best regards

31 minutes ago, Dele said:

Yeah pipe dream me thinks!

McBookie’s just trying to stoke up a bit of interest in the bet.

29 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Good evening

No, no, no my man. that was Charlie Adam, I wish!!!!!

Quieter than normal tonight, did I miss something?

May the FOURTH be with you, lol!!!!!!!

Best regards

That’s because Danger is no longer posting on here for some strange reason :lol:  

3 hours ago, K.T said:

Just make them co-managers. That pair would have us kicking f**k out of everything.

I like the idea of Mcpake as assistant. Don't see why he wouldn't accept that either.

Goodwin with Mcpake assistant, please. 

Thank you.

You're no a bad bunch o c***s. Hope you get back up at first try. Utd spending big, Neilsons delight at going to penalties then fucking them up spectacularly was amusing. If you lot get up before them it would be rather funny. And we would be guaranteed at least a 9 points and for Considine to look like Paulo Maldini for the day. Best regards Minn

I like the idea of Mcpake as assistant. Don't see why he wouldn't accept that either.
Goodwin with Mcpake assistant, please. 
Thank you.

I think we’ll be surprised, maybe not pleasantly but surprised nonetheless. Maybe it will be by WGS, maybe Jim McInally will turn up.

I’m going to get my season ticket tomorrow, although it’s a wee bit rash of me to bring the subject up I know [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Based on the square root of f**k all, I reckon the new manager will get announced tomorrow. 

I'll be content as long as it's someone who doesn't have me putting my head in my hands upon hearing the news of his appointment à la Jim McIntyre.

Drawn Inverness, Raith, Peterhead and Cove in the League Cup group. Not too bad, but obvious potential pitfalls lurk, with ICT being a well-known pain in the arse and us having bad history with Peterhead. Hopefully we get both of them at home, and get Raith and Cove away.