All things Dundee FC

Considering we are in championship I’d probably only give him a 1 year contract , is he better than Hamilton?? ,probably, but not by much
Another good shout for championship level is lee Robinson but again probably not for the same reason as above

Scott Fox is miles better than Hamilton. It’s not even close. He’s far from perfect, but he’s an excellent keeper for a team looking to win the Championship/survive in the Prermiership.

Any remotely competent keeper is better than Hamilton, who is is the second coming of Colin Stewart.

You could do far, far worse if that’s the direction Dundee are heading in.

Scott Fox is miles better than Hamilton. It’s not even close. He’s far from perfect, but he’s an excellent keeper for a team looking to win the Championship/survive in the Prermiership.

Any remotely competent keeper is better than Hamilton, who is is the second coming of Colin Stewart.

You could do far, far worse if that’s the direction Dundee are heading in.

Any old c**t is better than Hamilton. Someone please take him away.

Thank you.

Derek Adams doesn’t want the job.

At least he doesn’t want the Killie job either, although that is a total poisoned chalice.

Looks like we are coming down to Goodwin or McPake.

Think I’d go for Goodwin on the basis he has a bit more experience.

24 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

At least he doesn’t want the Killie job either, although that is a total poisoned chalice.

Looks like we are coming down to Goodwin or McPake.

Think I’d go for Goodwin on the basis he has a bit more experience.

I know this doesn’t worry Nelms too much when appointing a new manager but who would be Goodwin’s assistant.  Would he accept McPake or does he have his own man?

United staying down will surely boost ST sales and it’ll be good to have 2 full houses at Dens next season. I’m going to renew mine this week. Plenty to look forward to next season including, surely, the prospect of play-offs. If we’re lucky with the new manager there’s no reason we can’t even win the league.

11 minutes ago, Daydream said:

United staying down will surely boost ST sales and it’ll be good to have 2 full houses at Dens next season. I’m going to renew mine this week. Plenty to look forward to next season including, surely, the prospect of play-offs. If we’re lucky with the new manager there’s no reason we can’t even win the league.

Getting one before the early bird is over which wouldn't have been happening before today.

Hopefully some more fans do the same and we build a team that can whallop the dab filth next season.

Nelson, Todd and Ralph are the only ones I'm happy to have starting at the moment so hopefully we can the manager in this week (goodwin with Mcpake assistant for me) and get cracking.

Thank you.