All things Dundee FC

6 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

On a scale of  1  to 10 please state how bad you would feel if the united (Dundee's wee team) vanquish the paisley saints ? 

half of me wants St Mirren to give them a right good hiding over the 2 legs...just for the LOLs and the "banter" I can lob back in their direction.....the other half thinks if they go up next seasons championship would be slightly easier...…...MON ST MIRREN.

12 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

On a scale of  1  to 10 please state how bad you would feel if the united (Dundee's wee team) vanquish the paisley saints ? 

Football is decided by money these days as we know.

Therefore, with United throwing cash left, right and centre there should only be one winner here.

Dundees pathetic season is the reason to be disappointed, not the Dabs going up to participate in a relegation battle.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Ylf said:

granny danger is a pap. pass it on. obsessed with dundee fc

Evening folks.

Nearly spilt my newly poured malt (reward after a long day) reading tonight's postings.

Banter can be a lonely one way street when one would appear to be a tad sensitive, maybe pre-match nerves.

I kinda highlighted something similar to the comment above a few weeks back, shame on me!!!

Anyway, back to the box, double Emmerdale tonight.

Best regards.

I'd obviously thoroughly enjoy United failing once more to gain promotion and in turn the return of the derbies next season. 

Best part would be both clubs spending an absolute fortune in a sort of duelling banjos tribute. 

All the football minded Dee's who care about their club and use this site must be swelling with pride to count Bigmouth amongst their ranks. Seriously the guy needs kicked into touch, banters one thing but he's sick. How long are you gonna put up with his crap under the heading "all things Dundee FC " ?
Tbf Biggie is telling the truth about that particular incident.

6 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

@Dirty Arab 83 having a temper tantrum on the Dundee thread. :lol:

What a total clown.

Thank you.

Evening.

No, no, thank you  my good man for justifying my informed team choice before I'd even made double figures of years.

Best regards.............. and thank you.

Oh dear.

I’m a bit lost as to what’s going on here, however I can also confirm that Granny Danger, for some unknown reason, had saved an image of a young Matty then uploaded it months later in a bitter atempt to embarrass him. He was then universally mocked for being a bit pathetic and, to be totally honest, lost any shred of credibility one could reasonably afford a stranger on an annonymous Scottish football forum.

The bit I’m struggling with, is in what way is Biggie a Nazi? I know I haven’t been here very much in the last three years or so, but I always had him down as a Smiths-loving, Debbie Harry worshiping liberal type? 

WTF is going on?

Thank you.

The bit I’m struggling with, is in what way is Biggie a Nazi? I know I haven’t been here very much in the last three years or so, but I always had him down as a Smiths-loving, Debbie Harry worshiping liberal type? 
WTF is going on?
Thank you.

Think it might be a pop at Biggie posting a picture of Morrissey with a Union Jack. Morrissey took a lot of flak in the 90s for this;

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/morrisseys-use-of-the-union-jack-was-insensitive-and-racist.28727/

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

Think it might be a pop at Biggie posting a picture of Morrissey with a Union Jack. Morrissey took a lot of flak in the 90s for this;

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/morrisseys-use-of-the-union-jack-was-insensitive-and-racist.28727/

So that's what this shite is all about? 

That first post on that thread comparing the Union flag to a swastika is quite something. 

In other news, Morrissey has just released a new album. He sung me to sleep this morning. True story. 

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

So that's what this shite is all about? 

That first post on that thread comparing the Union flag to a swastika is quite something. 

In other news, Morrissey has just released a new album. He sung me to sleep this morning. True story. 

Morrissey seems to be putting out some interesting views of the world

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/may/23/worlds-oldest-record-store-bans-morrissey-spillers

Never a fan of his music, which is one thing, but this rather closes the book on him for me.

2 hours ago, rainbowrising said:

Morrissey seems to be putting out some interesting views of the world

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/may/23/worlds-oldest-record-store-bans-morrissey-spillers

Never a fan of his music, which is one thing, but this rather closes the book on him for me.

He’s a total c**t, tbh. Good musician, though.