All things Dundee FC

40 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

It’s not an issue because he’s never want anything to do with a basket case club.

Surprised to see you describe Dundee that way tbh.

57 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Your biggest issue with Strachan in that role would be him falling out with the manager, I'd imagine. 

Good evening.

That'll be my wish list of Jim Goodwin and Charlie Adam as co-managers up in the air then!!

Wee Gordon after all virtually refused to select Charlie for national duty I do believe.

I suppose a 'noisy' player is one thing, however a noisy knowledgeable manager is completely another thing entirely. Two of them as above no less!!!

Gone are the days when Gordon accompanied by Alec Caldwell would have a few beers of a Friday evening in The Barn in Broughty Ferry, however they both performed on the park the next day, eeeeh they were the days!!!!!!!!

Regarding Derek Adams though I'm not really sure where all the collective love is coming from. When you collect your P45 from your father-in-law  no less I'm afraid that leaves a stain even on your best interview shirt. 

Best regards.

If you look hard enough, or even not that hard, you can find fault with every single candidate. In my near 40 years of going to Dens we’ve only had 1 really decent manager and even then only for a short time. Jocky also so had one pretty decent spell too. Regardless of who they appoint I’m buying a season ticket, I’ll continue to do so whilst I can afford and am still breathing (unless it’s Bomber). I’m full of totally unfounded optimism for next season. We’re getting promoted, Sainties relegated and United are going bust.

21 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

If you look hard enough, or even not that hard, you can find fault with every single candidate. In my near 40 years of going to Dens we’ve only had 1 really decent manager and even then only for a short time. Jocky also so had one pretty decent spell too. Regardless of who they appoint I’m buying a season ticket, I’ll continue to do so whilst I can afford and am still breathing (unless it’s Bomber). I’m full of totally unfounded optimism for next season. We’re getting promoted, Sainties relegated and United are going bust.

With that comment do not know what your making with these Fife tatties but have another glass.

So:

• we're potentially losing our player of the season (not that that's saying much) who we signed from fucking Woking, for nothing contractually, despite recent history of losing both our best striker for years and best creative player for years, for absolute buttons contractually.
  • We also recently somehow managed a last-minute transfer window where we got rid of a keeper who's about to win a treble with Celtic for next to nothing, an excellent defender and ended up with Simon Murray who scored about 3 goals
  • We desperately chase a pundit to take on the managers job and him allow to build a squad of pea-hearted losers
  • Sack him and replace him with a manager who's assistant is probably the most despised ex-player we've ever had - somehow we fail to notice this
  • Allow him to build another squad of pea-hearted losers
  • Can't even approach Caley's manager without making a c**t of it

Nelms is fucking useless and needs deposited directly into the fucking sea with virtually every player both those fuckwits have signed over the last 12 months. 

It's somewhat ironic that for the first time in my 35 years as a Dee we're actually quite stable behind the scenes, however the football side is as bad and as hopeless as I've ever seen it. And I include utters c***s like Dave "Coco" Smith and Kernaghan in that. 

Scott Fox

Considering we are in championship I’d probably only give him a 1 year contract , is he better than Hamilton?? ,probably, but not by much
Another good shout for championship level is lee Robinson but again probably not for the same reason as above

5 minutes ago, Dele said:

I'm not up for signing utter shite to replace utter shite. I can't see that working out too well and would prefer if we could possibly avoid it. 

Yeah I think you’ll replace the ‘utter shite’ with ‘complete and utter shite’.

Never mind they’ll be playing at your brand new super-duper mega stadium soon.

Won’t they?

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Yeah I think you’ll replace the ‘utter shite’ with ‘complete and utter shite’.

Never mind they’ll be playing at your brand new super-duper mega stadium soon.

Won’t they?

Hope your team gets fucked tonight.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Hope your team gets fucked tonight.

Thank you.

You were a far better poster when you weren’t posting, before slithering back.

Nazi scumbag.