All things Dundee FC

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4268093/john-robertson-dundee/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1558426114

Has worked wonders with a pretty limited squad and budget at Inverness. Probably not the most exciting name in the world but I think that could prove a shrewd appointment if it were to happen.

18 minutes ago, Kyle said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4268093/john-robertson-dundee/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1558426114

Has worked wonders with a pretty limited squad and budget at Inverness. Probably not the most exciting name in the world but I think that could prove a shrewd appointment if it were to happen.

I think Robertson is in theory a relatively solid manager if you take aside that weird Highland jinx. I find the way he has his wee seethe episodes quite enjoyable.

I did find his wee spell away from football quite weird though and it was a shock when he got his job back. 

1 minute ago, Ylf said:

was in the online sun so could be shite.

Just had a look :

"The player has a relegation release clause in his contract at Dens and will trigger it in a bid to force a move."

Bugger. 

I could be wrong and I think he’s a good player for our level, but I seriously doubt a mid-table championship club are looking to sign a 26 year old with a career highlight of relegation to the 2nd tier of Scottish football...

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Na, its Ralph we are getting.

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

£1 million. Thanks

Scenes when we sign him for nothing due to the release clause :lol: