All things Dundee FC

19 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I know a self employed brickie but he’s a lapsed Dab, so he can get tae f**k!

Aye, he'd just sabotage our wall like the DAB McIntyre sabotaged our club! So much for Plan A.

Plan B is sending JackHam directly into the Tay.

Plan C is telling him to pick a seat on the bench and get comfortable.

27 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I know a self employed brickie but he’s a lapsed Dab, so he can get tae f**k!

Good evening

Never mind any Dabs, call for Big Rab!!!

If my memory still serves, I'm sure in Rab Douglas's previous life he was indeed a bricklayer.

Failing that he could always attempt to coach the bugger into becoming a competent reliable keeper.

Best regards. 

17 minutes ago, CanadianDee said:

Aye, he'd just sabotage our wall like the DAB McIntyre sabotaged our club! So much for Plan A.

Plan B is sending JackHam directly into the Tay.

Plan C is telling him to pick a seat on the bench and get comfortable.

I’ll go for plan D, season ticket in the Coxy. 

9 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Good evening

Never mind any Dabs, call for Big Rab!!!

If my memory still serves, I'm sure in Rab Douglas's previous life he was indeed a bricklayer.

Failing that he could always attempt to coach the bugger into becoming a competent reliable keeper.

Best regards. 

Hoping for miracles laddie?

22 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Would we take Ryan McGowan on permanently if it added up? Thought he did a half decent job.

Not for me. Thought he was much worse than O'Dea and Kusunga.

Far too weak, terrible reader of the game and not good in the air. He's not near being a competent CH for me. 

Surprised he never got more flak.

50 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Would we take Ryan McGowan on permanently if it added up? Thought he did a half decent job.

No, massive disappointment IMO, the defence amazingly seemed to get worse after he signed.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I don't count him.

Derek Soutar, Craig Samson... can't remember too many God awful keepers like those Jack and Hamilton right enough.

Was Schenk actually at fault for any of the goals that day? 

Hamilton is the worst keeper we've had since Kelvin Jack. As bad as that St Mirren game was though, I've seen a few worse shockers from Dundee 'keepers than that over the years. 

I think you guys could do worse than take Danny Rogers on loan from us next season. Undoubtably has ability, will never get a chance at Aberdeen and next season is almost like last chance saloon for him career wise. Would like to see him go and do well

51 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

I think you guys could do worse than take Danny Rogers on loan from us next season. Undoubtably has ability, will never get a chance at Aberdeen and next season is almost like last chance saloon for him career wise. Would like to see him go and do well

Surely you could have done a better job of disguising yourself with the username, Danny?

7 hours ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

There's no point in Dundee making a signing like that unless we're getting the player permanently and I don't think it'd be sane to spend any money. At the very best of the ability he's demonstrated, he's an average second tier goalkeeper. We'd just be developing someone for a year without reaping the benefits of persisting with them through their difficult period.

Aberdeen really need to cut him loose and let him have his career IMO.