All things Dundee FC

And another thing.
Bin the fucking blue shorts. Dundee play in Dark Blue And white. I hate when they play in all one colour. I think this is the prime reason behind the relegation. Along with board level and managerial incompetence and indifference.
And Woods.

2 minutes ago, dd23 said:

And another thing.
Bin the fucking blue shorts. Dundee play in Dark Blue And white. I hate when they play in all one colour. I think this is the prime reason behind the relegation. Along with board level and managerial incompetence and indifference.
And Woods.

I am with you on the blue shirt, white shorts opinion. But seriously, blaming relegation on the home kit? Just silly of you...

...it is clearly that abomination of an away kit's fault we're doon.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

I am with you on the blue shirt, white shorts opinion. But seriously, blaming relegation on the home kit? Just silly of you...

Right, that's it.
I demand to know immediately how many points we got in the double new denim shite kit versus the Aston Villa being electrocuted disaster.
Seriously though when the Mendy guy was pictured in that dog's breakfast with his anti gravity hairdo the alarm bells should have started ringing.

34 minutes ago, dd23 said:
40 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:
Seriously, all Macron need to do (imo) is replace Millwall's badge with Dundee's and their sponsor with McEwan Fraser, easy peasy.

millwall.PNG.d634ec8b6b715fe3235119899afe62d0.PNG

Show me the shorts....

Millwall.jpg

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I’m blaming it on the lack of red socks. Get it sorted Dundee 

21 hours ago, Andre Bo said:

Go on Joel 'The Terrace' Sked's Twitter. There's a few journalists sharing stories. Apparently this is a common experience.

I'm guessing Woods wasn't too happy about this: https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/dundee/why-dundee-are-heading-for-relegation-from-the-scottish-premiership-1-4905805

Signed in November, he is a favourite of McIntyre, as he was at County, and similarly undroppable. He is someone who is finished at this level. Decent on the ball but his ability to read the game, especially in a defensive sense, is akin to a drunk trying his hand at orienteering.

3 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Just read the entire article. He’s summed up last season perfectly.

I have taken the liberty of doing my own write-up of last season for anyone who is interested in reading it.

Spoiler

UTTER FUCKING DONKEYBALLS AND JIM MCINTYRE IS A p***k.

13 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Nathan Ralph won the POTY and the Player's POTY tonight.

Well done to him, he should absolutely piss the championship. 

Aye, but what about rumours...

Who turned up? I know for example, Dieng was back in London about 6ish hours after the FT whistle yesterday.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Aye, but what about rumours...

Who turned up? I know for example, Dieng was back in London about 6ish hours after the FT whistle yesterday.

It's too early for Gowser to get to the underground, give it until the morning. 

32 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:
40 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
I have taken the liberty of doing my own write-up of last season for anyone who is interested in reading it.
Spoiler
  Reveal hidden contents

UTTER FUCKING DONKEYBALLS AND JIM MCINTYRE IS A p***k.

Literary masterpiece, imho

You are a man of exquisite taste. 

I may consider doing an annual end of season review if I get enough good feedback.