All things Dundee FC

8 hours ago, Dee Man said:

You never know, I was listening to a podcast earlier where some daft c**t in Stockport managed to get charged with incitement to murder himself.

Was that the one with the two laddies at a shopping centre? 

You never know, I was listening to a podcast earlier where some daft c**t in Stockport managed to get charged with incitement to murder himself.
I could easily see you getting a restraining order against yourself to stop you boring yourself to death. 

Stockport are essentially an English mini R*ng*rs so no surprise there.

1 hour ago, Dele said:

Was that the one with the two laddies at a shopping centre? 

The very one - Casefile True Crime #104. Incredible stuff. I vaguely remembered it from the time but to hear all the details was nuts. Internet trolling off the fucking scale. 

On 11/05/2019 at 19:40, Meeniedee said:

never mind lads we'll only have to put up with thes dab p***ks for another week until they get pumped fae inverness and vanish again as they always do when it goes tits up.

giphy (52).gif

I presume the Board are going to make up for this absolute car crash of a season today at half time by announcing our new management team??

Jim Duffy as Director of Football.

Morten Wieghorst as Manager

James McPake as Assistant Manager

Charlie Adam as player/coach

Julian Speroni as player/assistant goalie coach.

Is that too much to ask????

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:
1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:
Dundee FC are absolute horse shit.  Administration III looming.

Lol

G_Man there’s the 1st set of  youngsters in the starting 11 and on the bench today that the Americans have devolved and called their own. Fingers crossed all goes well in the future. 

8 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Yeah I know two of them. The two 16 year olds got kept and two others did ( mates son ) and the rest of 17s got released. These lads on bench are mcpake players also which is exciting.
I'm all for youth . Well of the youth we have left

What’s your honest opinion on them, do you think they’ll make it in the game? I’ve never seen them play but read bits and pieces on them. 

From my experience there’s normally only 4 or 5 players kept on that age. 

Edited by Yenitit

4 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I've seen the 17s play 4 times and 18s only twice. Hard to tell with 17s as squad and majority of players were poor ( dont no reason why many got released but I presume reason being is poor players coming through) however when 3 16s played in th 18 squad they didn't look out of place. Me personally would be great to send youngsters as young as these out to teams and see how they got on. I know if mcpake rates you he will back you and push you on.
However I know if things dont change over time things change quickly. Mates son for example has more or less been told he has till November to show more of what he has got. However plus side for him he has been playing for 18s even though he is 16 so got to be a good thing.

Yeah it’s a good thing. Also like that the club is telling them to get their fingers oot and not to rest on their laurels, all up to them to put in the effort and improve. 

If there’s as many as 4 at each level with a chance of making it in the game we’d be doing very well imo.