All things Dundee FC

9 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Sorry bud - I only deal in FACTS. Dundee are more successful and a bigger club than St Johnstone. FACT.

You're reeling me in here :lol:

St Johnstone FC are a bigger club than Dundee FC ,FACT.

Not really wanting to get into the my willie's bigger than yours chat though, it's not even debatable. 

6 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Being the bigger and more successful club is definitely more important yes. I am happy you have acknowledged that. Anything exciting happening on the dark blues forum tonight?

:lol: are you embarrassed to say?

6 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I'm quite young and have only really got into the fold in the last few years, and I've already got 2, winning the Championship and sending the DABs down. Aside from that one, what memories could you possibly have that beat them?

Main memories are literally the Cup run, Semi the biggest, and I've been going well over a decade now. Proper diddy memories like Liam Craig scoring from 40 yards to put us top the year we got promoted, and beating Rangers 4-1, but literally everyone of my favourites is under Wright. I missed the day we won promotion :lol:

Until Coyle my best memory of Saints was getting a photo with Nick Dasovic, and I remember the season before Coyle quite well :lol: 

One good appointment, and lifelong memories arrive from it. Every supporter deserves a chance at that, so I feel like it's probably about time for Dundees cycle to give you some of that, your next manager will be a success IMO.

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Not really wanting to get into the my willie's bigger than yours chat though, it's not even debatable. 

What a surprise - Tam coming to stick up for Random fives minutes later as if nobody knows they are both the same person :lol:

Just now, Chewing Taffies said:

What a surprise - Tam coming to stick up for Random fives minutes later as if nobody knows they are both the same person :lol:

Tams stalking me, so it would quite some feat if I were able to get a restraining order against myself.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Just now, Chewing Taffies said:

It wouldn't surprise me you sad c**t

You're the one who's too embarrassed to answer a question on an anonymous football forum that nobody takes seriously m8.

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tams stalking me, so it would quite some feat if I were able to get a restraining order against myself.

:lol:

It's nice to know that as soon as I pull you up for the state of your garden that same night you're out sorting it.

It looks a lot better by the way, just get your fucking neighbour told now.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

You're the one who's too embarrassed to answer a question on an anonymous football forum that nobody takes seriously m8.

I think it's fair to say you take this forum way too seriously! nearly 10k posts :lol: with that said I will leave you to it. Enjoy your weekend in here sweetcheeks 

#FACTS

Just now, tree house tam said:

:lol:

It's nice to know that as soon as I pull you up for the state of your garden that same night you're out sorting it.

It looks a lot better by the way, just get your fucking neighbour told now.

I was planning on sorting it anyway :P

Being a massive cock is not the same as having a massive cock.

33 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yes, it seems really important to you to have that, but I've never questioned that.

All I've asked is a simple question.

What's the best footballing memory a Dundee manager has given you?

Surely it's the team that gives the memories and not the manager? 

1 minute ago, thommohawk said:

Surely it's the team that gives the memories and not the manager? 

Depends on the manager. Wright has been the only constant in the last 6 years of Saints memories for me.

I've never witnessed my side win a major cup, but I reckon seeing my side going on a record breaking run with amateurs, players playing with steak in their boots and Barry Smith drafting in trialists left, right and centre to save my club is pretty damn special.

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Depends on the manager. Wright has been the only constant in the last 6 years of Saints memories for me.

Good effort, playing in eleven positions at once for six years. Just change the club name Tommy Wright FC? 

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

You never know, I was listening to a podcast earlier where some daft c**t in Stockport managed to get charged with incitement to murder himself.

I could easily see you getting a restraining order against yourself to stop you boring yourself to death. 

1 hour ago, thommohawk said:

Good effort, playing in eleven positions at once for six years. Just change the club name Tommy Wright FC? 

Deal.

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

You never know, I was listening to a podcast earlier where some daft c**t in Stockport managed to get charged with incitement to murder himself.

I could easily see you getting a restraining order against yourself to stop you boring yourself to death. 

Imagine the poor judge who'd have to listen to me arguing both sides of an argument :mellow: