All things Dundee FC

Just now, Chewing Taffies said:

Thank-you

Your avoidance of the question speaks fucking volumes, m8. 

Enjoy your grandads memories. 

10 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

How many St Johnstone managers have achieved anything? Much less than Dundee managers FACT

St Johnstone managers : 1.

Dundee managers : 4.

This, despite the club with 1 (one) being a club significantly longer than the other. :shutup

1 minute ago, Dele said:

St Johnstone managers : 1.

Dundee managers : 4.

This, despite the club with 1 (one) being a club significantly longer than the other. :shutup

What's the best memory a Dundee manager has ever given you?

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

Winning the league cup. 

Is that it?

We all see games differently but to me the idea that anyone is worse than Moussa just doesn’t compute. The notion that Moussa’s hold up play was good is utter nonsense and folk are looking back with rose tinted glasses. Moussa is probably the most ineffective player I’ve ever seen. He was complete dogshite, a total donkey, fucking useless.
Thought I was loosing my mind with all these pro-Moussa comments. Worse player I've seen at Dens and that's with a good few to choose from in 45 years. Curran started well but just lost confidence as the goal draught continued. Getting bad press as ex Arab. Perhaps we should just avoid all ex Dabs as they are on a hiding to nothing.

Just calling you out on your usual bullshit - your biting speaks volumes 

Not going to answer the question then? Or are we being left to assume the Dundee fan who makes thousands of posts belittling other supports has seen his club achieve literally nothing in his entire lifetime?

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Not going to answer the question then? Or are we being left to assume the Dundee fan who makes thousands of posts belittling other supports has seen his club achieve literally nothing in his entire lifetime?

Thousands of posts? not me sunshine - I have a life. You on the other hand...

Thousands of posts? not me sunshine - I have a life. You on the other hand...

I'll take that as a yes :lol: 

Random should really stick to his #ITK postings that usually take about a day to get blown out the water, this "WHATS YIR BEST MEMORY" foaming he's taken up is toe curling.

Edited by Dele

Sorry bud - I only deal in FACTS. Dundee are more successful and a bigger club than St Johnstone. FACT.

Yes, it seems really important to you to have that, but I've never questioned that.

All I've asked is a simple question.

What's the best footballing memory a Dundee manager has given you?

Just now, Dele said:

Random should really stick to his #ITK postings that usually take about a day to get blown out the water, this "WHATS YIR BEST MEMORY" foaming he's taken up is to eat curling.

I wasn't even trolling, to begin with, simply wanted to know.

The avoidance now is just bizarre and hilarious in equal measure considering hes deflecting by telling me Dundee are so much more successful. 

Theres an irony that hes missing.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Yes, it seems really important to you to have that, but I've never questioned that.

Being the bigger and more successful club is definitely more important yes. I am happy you have acknowledged that. Anything exciting happening on the dark blues forum tonight?

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

What's the best memory a Dundee manager has ever given you?

I'm quite young and have only really got into the fold in the last few years, and I've already got 2, winning the Championship and sending the DABs down. Aside from that one, what memories could you possibly have that beat them?