All things Dundee FC

The Dundee job within a winnable Championship is an attractive one, especially if the owners are committed to sticking with a pretty healthy budget. The concern, and this has been mentioned 100 times over the last few weeks, is the decision making by Nelms with regards to what happens next. Jim Goodwin a possibility?

Ayr wouldve finished below Morton, and been involved in the relegation battle, if you remove Shanklands goals from their season, McCall is surely a joke shout.

I hope its Hughes.

9 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Charlie Adam player/ head of youth development 

Happy days indeed, the sun is shining bright for a reason!!!

Dream management team for me as mentioned previously would be Jim Goodwin and Charlie Adam as co-managers.

Strong, knowledgeable leadership presence on the park and in the dugout respectively. Both commanding a vast footballing network north and south of the border.

Best regards.

The opportunity to appoint a competent manager has once again come along and I’ll embrace this feeling and believe we will get it right this time before we ultimately appointment John Hughes and boo the fucker into the dugout on his first game.

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I'd go for a Director of Football with a head coach.

Jim Duffy declared his interest in being DoF.

Duffy with McPake?

Time for the club to get Craig Curran on eBay, no reserve of course, Andrew Davies being taken around the back of the stables, and surely the end of Martin Woods.