All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Vanish where exactly? If we get pumped from Caley or St Mirren, we will see a lot more of each other next season in the Championship

Youve got this thing in your head that United fans are somehow different from others in that attendances rise and fall dependant on results. Im just pointing out the hypocrisy

wtf are you talking about..you seem to have it into your head that im on about attendances..when im quite clearly on about the amount of shite united fans post on social media regarding our relegation...who will vanish the minute inverness keep you doon….i'll bet the boys who spent last Saturday giving me shite on facebook are noplace to be seen when inverness beat you in the playoffs..

wtf are you talking about..you seem to have it into your head that im on about attendances..when im quite clearly on about the amount of shite united fans post on social media regarding our relegation...who will vanish the minute inverness keep you doon….i'll bet the boys who spent last Saturday giving me shite on facebook are noplace to be seen when inverness beat you in the playoffs..
Its all swings and roundabouts mate. We are shite and we get pelters, when its your turn its the same. I fail to see how its any different. Lets not pretend Dundee fans havent been all over Uniteds threads since we went down

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:
13 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

Its all swings and roundabouts mate. We are shite and we get pelters, when its your turn its the same. I fail to see how its any different. Lets not pretend Dundee fans havent been all over Uniteds threads since we went down

agreed mate dish it out take it back that's my motto ive dished it out the last few seasons and fully expect it back...the problem is that some united fans who have been dishing it out lately will suddenly have connection problems when inverness beat you 

Raging [emoji51]

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

No announcement of caretaker for next week, already got someone lined up?

Surely with Sunderland getting new owners you'll wait to see what happens to Ross?