All things Dundee FC

Dundee only have 7 senior players  under contract for next season and wouldn't see Meekings and Davies playing too many games.
Hamilton
Ralph
Miller
C Curran
Davies
Meekings
Nelson

Josh Todd from QoS aswell

Dundee only have 7 senior players  under contract for next season and wouldn't see Meekings and Davies playing too many games.
Hamilton
Ralph
Miller
C Curran
Davies
Meekings
Nelson

Wow. Looking at that the only 2 who seem to have proved worth keeping so far are Ralph and Nelson.
Someone earlier in the thread said we have paid in the region of 30 players of in the last few years and that's what we've got.
Staggering.

10 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Only if Davies wanted one.  Nelms doesn’t strike me as the sort that could be bothered negotiating hard over a point like that.  

It's often the player that requests one as they don't want to play at a lower level or take a pay cut in the event of a relegation. This lets them leave on a Bosman.

Just now, EpicMike said:

It's often the player that requests one as they don't want to play at a lower level or take a pay cut in the event of a relegation. This lets them leave on a Bosman.

The wages Davies will be on I think he will delighted to play with us at any level. Doubt Nelms would have bothered with a pay cut if we get relegated type contract.  

5 hours ago, K.T said:

When McIntyre was hired they said he had to finish at least 8th or he was out of a job. They can’t go back on that after he made a humongous c**t of it.

You can’t keep changing your manager Kid, unless it’s Laszlo, or McKinnon, or Mixu, or McNamara; but my point is you need consistency.  McIntyre should get until Christmas at least and a fair wedge to bring in a bunch of new players. 

Whilst I dislike quoting a Tory, he, like Theresa May, can build a Strong and Stable environment at the club.

What could possibly go wrong?

The wages Davies will be on I think he will delighted to play with us at any level. Doubt Nelms would have bothered with a pay cut if we get relegated type contract.  
Or more likely a "which division will you refuse to be permanently injured in"
clause.

Best wishes for O'Dea. A bit slow for top flight level but has been one of our best performers this season with a proper attitude, a true club captain. Bet you he would make a better manager than the one that holds that position now as well (not saying that is my preferred choice) 

:lol:
Have you not spent the last three years claiming you're "a striker away from being a top half team"?

No, I’ve spent most of the last 3 years calling you out as a c**t though.

Hope you’re not going to give me ‘a right hard smack in the pus’ now after all your physical labouring.

Just now, Fifespud said:

No, I’ve spent most of the last 3 years calling you out as a c**t though.

Hope you’re not going to give me ‘a right hard smack in the pus’ now after all your physical labouring.

You keep mentioning that last bit as if I ever said that, and every single time I tell you I said I'd get my arse handed to me by the entirity of the planet, before Tam mentioned my job.

Yet here you are, still mentioning it.

Mark O'Hara has been told he's free to leave Peterborough. Shows how far we've fallen when I think he'd be an absolutely brilliant, must have signing.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Mark O'Hara has been told he's free to leave Peterborough. Shows how far we've fallen when I think he'd be an absolutely brilliant, must have signing.

Yep, would take him back in a heartbeat, especially in the Championship.