All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

:huh:

Okay, I’ll say this. How does it feel for a supporter of the “supposed 6th biggest “ team in Scotland to be in the league below not only Killie and St J, but also Accies, St Mirren and Ross Cty? 

Just now, NFL12 said:

Okay, I’ll say this. How does it feel for a supporter of the “supposed 6th biggest “ team in Scotland to be in the league below not only Killie and St J, but also Accies, St Mirren and Ross Cty? 

Okay, I'll say this. 

Dundee aren't in the league below any of them. There are still Premiership fixtures to be completed, you thick b*****d. 

1 minute ago, Dele said:

Okay, I'll say this. 

Dundee aren't in the league below any of them. There are still Premiership fixtures to be completed, you thick b*****d. 

Okay, you will be soon you  fuckin f@nny.

7 minutes ago, ValencianKillie said:

I'm Killie but temporarily stationed in Dundee.  I've always thought they were a sound shower aside from the 'Thank you' contagious affliction.

For some it doesn't seem to be general ribbing of a side on the slide doon.  I don't know why.  We've never had issues before more than with others.  I don't really care, frankly.

I think we need to remember where we were before SSC, avoid karmic retribution (he'll be away sometime, mind) and I'm all for support paying their cash to their community and no choosing the cheeks.

Thank you (F**k, it's as catching as ebola)

Thank you.

On 04/05/2019 at 14:02, Yenitit said:

1 striker in a must win game :lol:

edited to say a 5-4-1 in a must win game. McIntyre cracks me up :lol:

Me too mate. The man's a fucking Legend. 

Fulfilled his brief to the fucking letter so far.....

All he needs to do now is talk a good enough game to somehow cling on to his job for next season, and the resulting 127 season tickets you will sell will bring on Admin 3 and it's mission accomplished!!:thumsup2

19 minutes ago, Father Dougal McGuire said:

This. County fans tried to warn us but I still wasn’t prepared for what a useless streak of infected spunk he would be. Once this season is over, I never want to hear his name spoken again.

Thank you

It had "spurned ex" all over it. My god though he really was absolutely shite.

And he never did the dishes

Or took out the bins

Or took the kids to school

And.......

1 hour ago, MacArab said:

Me too mate. The man's a fucking Legend. 

Fulfilled his brief to the fucking letter so far.....

All he needs to do now is talk a good enough game to somehow cling on to his job for next season, and the resulting 127 season tickets you will sell will bring on Admin 3 and it's mission accomplished!!:thumsup2

I’ll bet you £100 right now that DundeeFC sell more than 127 season tickets for next season. 

12 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I’ll bet you £100 right now that DundeeFC sell more than 127 season tickets for next season. 

Even if Agent McIntyre keeps his job?

3 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Even if Agent McIntyre keeps his job?

what you boys gonna do when yir erse faints in the playoffs...will you do what numerous united fans I know do and vanish when things go tits up......facebook is full of them giving the old Dundee is down shit yet when you got relegated and failed to come back up...their internet seemed to stop working for a few months.

21 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

what you boys gonna do when yir erse faints in the playoffs...will you do what numerous united fans I know do and vanish when things go tits up......facebook is full of them giving the old Dundee is down shit yet when you got relegated and failed to come back up...their internet seemed to stop working for a few months.

You mean like Dundee fans did from 1983 right up until May 2016?

24 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

Everyone on here is so convinced we are going to make a complete c**t of the playoffs.

It'll be funny as f**k if we actually do manage to get up.:)