All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Ylf said:

virgin

You just enjoy your club going bust teuchter. I am going to have a wee drink and laugh at yer misery just now. And when you go bust I’ll have a big drink and laught at you again.

Don't mind Tam ripping the pish. Random as I've said is a strange one, he sucks up to Dundee then when relegation is confirmed goes full out trying to get bites. A complete Randall Weems. 

Dundee United fans have every right to slag us, even though they're struggling to escape where we're going after we put them there. Paying to watch our relegation though!? Yikes. 

Kilmarnock fans though. :wacko:

1 hour ago, Girth said:

Killie fans are a right bunch of oddballs.

Imagine getting a bonk on over us going down!? I think you guys need a rival.

A guy who likes NFL trying to laugh at other people!? Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Thank you.

Tell you whit, these Dundee fans like to dish it oot a lot, but the minute someone laughs at them they fall apart seething. Fuckin thin skinned or whit.

1 minute ago, Dele said:

Don't mind Tam ripping the pish. Random as I've said is a strange one, he sucks up to Dundee then when relegation is confirmed goes full out trying to get bites. A complete Randall Weems. 

Dundee United fans have every right to slag us, even though they're struggling to escape where we're going after we put them there. Paying to watch our relegation though!? Yikes. 

Kilmarnock fans though. :wacko:

We area all having a good laugh at you teuchter lot. Doon ye go!

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Why is this McIntyre baffoon still in a job? It's a total fucking mystery. IMO.

Thank you.

Reckon we’re checking on the availability of the Morton groundsman. Got a victory yesterday and will be 100% on Nelms’ data win index. 

3 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

My hands area shaking with laughter. Oops done it again.

You seem to be going on about drinking a lot due to Dundee being shite. If that's what makes you pick up the bottle then I doubt its the laughter that's making your hands shake. 

41 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Now that we are relegated I’m quite happy for McIntyre to be given until the end of the season.  Gives me a reason to go to Dens for the St Mirren match!

"12 IN A ROW, YOU'VE GOT TO GO"

9 minutes ago, Dele said:

You seem to be going on about drinking a lot due to Dundee being shite. If that's what makes you pick up the bottle then I doubt its the laughter that's making your hands shake. 

I’ll get the shakes afterwards maybe. I’ve just started my sesh so I’m okay just now.

Thanks for the advice though.

6 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Have you spent considerable time in the Juniors Sub-forum perchance? emoji38.png

Naw, but maybe that’s where you will end up after successive relegations and liquidation.

Naw, but maybe that’s where you will end up after successive relegations and liquidation.
Liquidation means we would cease to be. We wouldn't "end up" anywhere. I could reply in crayon if that'll make things easier for you [emoji38]

1 minute ago, jupe1407 said:

Liquidation means we would cease to be. We wouldn't "end up" anywhere. I could reply in crayon if that'll make things easier for you emoji38.png

Writing it in crayon wouldn’t make it easier for me unless it’s what you are used to writing with. I Like the liquidation answer though, bye!

Just now, jupe1407 said:

Yup. Definitely a Juniors fan. Thick c**t emoji38.png

A thick c@nt whose team is in the league above your bunch of failures and loving seeing you squirm and seethe hehe. Teuchter.

A thick c@nt whose team is in the league above your bunch of failures and loving seeing you squirm and seethe hehe. Teuchter.
Maybe you should tell Livi and St Mirren about this as we've got games against them coming up. They'll be pretty surprised I'd imagine [emoji38]

I'm Killie but temporarily stationed in Dundee.  I've always thought they were a sound shower aside from the 'Thank you' contagious affliction.

For some it doesn't seem to be general ribbing of a side on the slide doon.  I don't know why.  We've never had issues before more than with others.  I don't really care, frankly.

I think we need to remember where we were before SSC, avoid karmic retribution (he'll be away sometime, mind) and I'm all for support paying their cash to their community and no choosing the cheeks.

Thank you (F**k, it's as catching as ebola)