All things Dundee FC

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Why would they react? Championship is their level now.

At the end of next season, Dundee will have spent 9 of the past 15 seasons in the second tier. 

You may be called RandomGuy but there is never anything random about dates and time frames you chose to suit your stats.

We started this season with a 7 game losing run in the league and could conceivably end it with a 12 game losing streak. That’s 19 games which is half a season of back to back defeats. We absolutely deserve to go down. It’s been a clusterfuck of a season and I think that’s why it doesn’t feel raw going down. We’ve not been good enough. If we’re punting McIntyre (for the love of god please punt him) then we’d be as well doing it now. No point keeping him in charge for the last 2 games. Punting him might help ST sales as well??

Regrettably I can foresee a scenario where we are 9th next season in October when he gets his jotters.

Still, I’m always proud to be a Dee. Onwards and downwards (then upwards)

Thank You.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

You may be called RandomGuy but there is never anything random about dates and time frames you chose to suit your stats.

Tbf it doesnt matter, can do 20 years and it still shows you spend more time in Tier 2 than 1.

Last decade Dundee spent more time in the top flight than second tier was the 80s.

33 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf it doesnt matter, can do 20 years and it still shows you spend more time in Tier 2 than 1.

Last decade Dundee spent more time in the top flight than second tier was the 80s.

Just like next season you will spend more time in the Championship forum than the Premier one you sad c**t.

35 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I assume percentage wise 20 years doesn't work In your favour quite so much as 15 years.  Like I say, nothing random about your time frames.

Just now, Shadow Play said:

I assume percentage wise 20 years doesn't work In your favour quite so much as 15 years.  Like I say, nothing random about your time frames.

Okay, I never even checked 20 years but I'll do it for you. Initial statement was 9 in 15, which means 40% of those 15 seasons have been spent at Championship level.

By the end of next season Dundee will have spent 11 of the last 20 seasons in the top flight. So 45% of the last two decades has been spent in the Championship. 

:lol:

As I say, Dundee dont come out anything looking well, certainly not "sixth biggest team in the country" levels anyway.

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Okay, I never even checked 20 years but I'll do it for you. Initial statement was 9 in 15, which means 40% of those 15 seasons have been spent at Championship level.

By the end of next season Dundee will have spent 11 of the last 20 seasons in the top flight. So 45% of the last two decades has been spent in the Championship. 

:lol:

As I say, Dundee dont come out anything looking well, certainly not "sixth biggest team in the country" levels anyway.

My gift to the Dundee fans is quoting this so RG can't delete his f**k up

2 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

My gift to the Dundee fans is quoting this so RG can't delete his f**k up

Have I fucked up my maths? Wouldnt be a shock :lol:

On 02/03/2019 at 17:41, RandomGuy. said:

Yup, you'll be comfortably 10th. 

St Mirren having a dead man bounce doesn't change that.

On 02/03/2019 at 17:50, RandomGuy. said:

Best January signings, manager who's been in this type of fight before, and a reliable goalscorer.

They'll break away after the split.

Is it right Dundee haven't even offered Cammy Kerr a contract yet? Hes bound to get another club at this level no bother, and not offering a contract negates compensation?

RandomFud also said this 

Seems the guy knows what he's talking about 

Will be funny if Dundee do a Falkirk next season - here’s hoping.

Even funnier if the Yanks pack up  and left at the same time. They’ll still be going on about being the sixth biggest club in Scotland when they fold - here’s hoping again!

Edited by NFL12

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Neil McCann is being heavily linked with the Hearts job on Jambos Kickback.

One of those rumours that feels far too random to be made up.

Unlucky about the relegation boys, but looking forward to playing you next year. Jocky Scott was in tutties last night with Dick Campbell, on the pish and telling stories. What a guy [emoji106]

Cheers mate. I love your ground. I’ll pop up for an away day.

28 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Of all the fans to be bitter at Dundee... Kilmarnock fans? Get a grip, guess hatred just festers in the West Coast, as do most things.

Whit, did we hurt your feelings?

Get doon and stay doon.