All things Dundee FC

I kind of like Dundee and most their fans on here are alright. But disappointed they’re going down really.

Hope to f**k St Mirren beat United in the play offs. Unless it’s to be Hamilton v United. That would be hard to call. 

9 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

The only thing Dundee fans have to look forward to this season is the possibility of United not getting promoted.

We'll take whatever crumb of comfort we can get t.b.h. 

27 minutes ago, K.T said:

Did anyone else find that a relatively painless relegation? When we’ve been shite all season long it was only a matter of time. No surprises. Not like a last game of the season affair when there’s a chance you could stay up etc. I’m glad it’s over and looking to next season. Can’t say I’m overly confident, but let’s see what happens in the summer. Hopefully McIntyre is fired. Fired right into the Tay that is.

DDYB

Yogi Hughes has apparently expressed an interest in being your next manager, even after relegation was confirmed.

Did anyone else find that a relatively painless relegation? When we’ve been shite all season long it was only a matter of time. No surprises. Not like a last game of the season affair when there’s a chance you could stay up etc. I’m glad it’s over and looking to next season. Can’t say I’m overly confident, but let’s see what happens in the summer. Hopefully McIntyre is fired. Fired right into the Tay that is.

DDYB
Yes. Frankly if we'd somehow stayed up it would have been a total minter after that season. Normally however we'd win a couple of games to instill some false hope before totally shitting the bed before a big crowd and losing at home to St Mirren.

44 minutes ago, 18May1991 said:

I kind of like Dundee and most their fans on here are alright. But disappointed they’re going down really.

Hope to f**k St Mirren beat United in the play offs. Unless it’s to be Hamilton v United. That would be hard to call. 

You're awfy sure United are going to win the games before they need to play the premiership side.

5950e1a090503_i3tSE8(1).gif.5a334e3fb0ef8eecc4cea52752a41284.gif.1dba46fdef9057b4b92194f0162c5830.gif.87fe281f12cfe0a145ed677c40aecc73.gif

27 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yogi Hughes has apparently expressed an interest in being your next manager, even after relegation was confirmed.

Dundee really need to get the next appointment right, they also need to clear all the deadwood out. If they f**k this up they're doing a Falkirk,  put your money on it. 

8 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Was mildly funny years ago, now it's just boring and repetitive, bit like most dabs tbh.

4 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Dundee really need to get the next appointment right, they also need to clear all the deadwood out. If they f**k this up they're doing a Falkirk,  put your money on it. 

"St Johnstone fan" tree house tam posting on a Dundee forum at midnight on a Saturday and 8am on a Sunday. What a sad c**t :lol:

7 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Players like O'Dea, McGowan, Dieng, Jesse Curran and O'Sullivan are more than capable of Championship football. Wouldn't be averse to seeing them retained/signed.

Jesse Curran ‘s too soft for the championship, he’d only be a bit part player 

I'm still hoping St.Mirren can scrape 10th. Big ask but not impossible. Hopefully Dundee come back up. Decent club with a good away support as the proved at paisley

Just now, tree house tam said:

In your situation all you can do is laugh, that's ma boy, let it all out wee man.

Everyone to their own mate. But if I even found myself posting on a St Johnstone forum late on Saturday night I would be having a serious word with myself.

19 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Jack Ross sacked after losing in the play off's to then be appointed Dundee manager,  2 year too late right enough but better late than never 

I know a lot of the comments from the Dundee fans looks like "I didn't like her anyway" but there genuinely wasn't a reaction at full time.
Their biggest moment of anger was when Nelson was subbed.

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

I know a lot of the comments from the Dundee fans looks like "I didn't like her anyway" but there genuinely wasn't a reaction at full time.
Their biggest moment of anger was when Nelson was subbed.

Why would they react? Championship is their level now.

At the end of next season, Dundee will have spent 9 of the past 15 seasons in the second tier.