All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Tbh I'm glad we never took him on when Shambles Lolzo left given what he's done at Dundee :blink:

To turn this thread into a semi serious discussion, does anyone know if McIntyre was even considered or interviewed for the United job at the time?

7 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

To turn this thread into a semi serious discussion, does anyone know if McIntyre was even considered or interviewed for the United job at the time?

He was turning up to United games on the regular. He was second choice if Neilson turned them down probably. 

McIntyre had turned the Falkirk job down.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

He was turning up to United games on the regular. He was second choice if Neilson turned them down probably. 

Spying missions on Curran I think :lol:

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Cheers Ludo.  McIntyre wouldn’t even get offered the Falkirk job now.

13 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Back to the game today, the ref was nearly as sh!t at his job as McIntyre.  

Ahh, back to blaming refs. Personally speaking I think it all went down hill after Jordan Jones diving.

Or Neil McCann is a dick. Either way 2 s up.

2 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Ahh, back to blaming refs. Personally speaking I think it all went down hill after Jordan Jones diving.

Same ref that your manager had a breakdown over funnily enough (the one that gave the pen).

6 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

That’s what tends to happen when the ref loses control of a game, a bit like your club’s 1 against Aberdeen recently. 

Anyone else a bit meh regarding the relegation? Personally not too fussed, the team have been utter crap all season and anyone with an ounce of footballing knowledge would see early doors we were heading down. Don't usually go to the old firm games and replacing games against the likes of Killie, Hamilton, Motherwell, both Saints with Utd, Dunfermline, Thistle, Inverness etc is much of a muchness. Personally find the top league quite dull, always the same winners and play the same teams too often
No. Struggling to find words to say how much i disagree with this.
If it's sarcasm and I've missed it then i apologise, byt after I've wasted one more afternoon of my life paying a large amount of money supporting a team who collectively give less of a sit than i do individually i am in no mood to be philosophical.
That today was unjustifiable. This w****r in charge next year may well see the absolute destruction of our club.
I am not meh about it.
After watching thid abject pish for an entire season i am fucking furious.

Evening folks.

Just read the BBC Scottish Football report where Neil McCann and Jim McIntyre have had a bit of a mud-slinging festering encounter.

As players respectively, Neil McCann was a wonderful footballing talent who operated at a successful level and Jim McIntyre was a decent journeyman footballer who would have improved most Scottish football team attack options, Dundee included imo.

However, as potential football managers the article I refer to marks their respective cards for lacking any relevant managerial qualities on so many levels and no mistake!! 

Any substantial business can make mistakes, a measure of your true quality is how you respond to them. 

As I've already said Mr McIntyre is now history, this is now all about how we move on and make good.

Best regards as always.

Another club statement out. Doesn't say much, annual review to see what changes need made to have success next season.

Think Jimmy boys going on the scrap heap, tbh.

Edited by Dele

37 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Jordan who ?