All things Dundee FC

Says the guy who hasn't been off the big boys forum since Saturday. Bless your wee cotton socks. 
He's probably got a raging hard on about our situation,in fact he's most likely pissed his y-fronts numerous times the filthy Arab

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I am pleased to see that Dundee fans are being so sanguine.

Sanguine as f**k we are - we don't have to face the prospect of a play-off against you lot now.  Everyone's a winner

46 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Can’t wait to see the state you lot are in when you’re officially down if this is how bad you are when you still have a glimmer of hope. :lol::lol:

Once again Dundee's success (or lack thereof) will be the parameter of how good a season it’s been for United. 

Wee club mentality at its finest.

10 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

The club has agreed a deal with Orchard Funding Ltd. to become our Season Ticket Finance partner

Apparently the total repayable under them is slightly less than it was with zebra. Probably an introductory thing though.

Will wait and see what others make of it this year as I already have an agreement with the club. Being in the championship also means no international breaks! YAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

30 minutes ago, Dele said:

What are the games like in the Championship? 

If McIntyre gets the bullet, I might consider getting a ST now. Wasnt ever getting one in top flight due to too many midweek games due to internationals etc. 

You might find you have a lot of Friday night games due to this tie up with the BBC Scotland channel.  Kick off just after 7.00.

57 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Wee man asked to go to this. Least Kerr is keeping himself busy 20190423_181016.jpg

That's good to see the club is doing something.

My kids come home every term with a new soccer in schools thing but it's only fronted by Dundee United.

Dundee where on one of them as a joint thing but that must be two years ago now.

These kids are the next generation supporters. If they get coaching and meet the players form united, then they are going to like that club. The young lads will aspire to be them.

Really should be doing something about that.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

You might find you have a lot of Friday night games due to this tie up with the BBC Scotland channel.  Kick off just after 7.00.

Friday nights are great. 7pm, not so much! 

7:45 would be a struggle but do-able. Aw well, all hypothetical at this point with McIntyre still there. 

2 hours ago, Dele said:

What are the games like in the Championship? 

If McIntyre gets the bullet, I might consider getting a ST now. Wasnt ever getting one in top flight due to too many midweek games due to internationals etc. 

They are pretty much as good as your team are. If you are chasing the title and winning most weeks, while carrying a big crowd home and away it's fucking great. When you are scraping around trying to avoid relegation whilst getting pumped by Dumbarton it's fucking shit.

20 hours ago, Meeniedee said:

someone obviously doesn't realise the playoffs only came about due to rangers being punted in an attempt to get them back into the big league asap....so you have rangers to thank for this 2nd attempt this season at coming up.

When Rangers died there was a place in the top flight.

Dundee, who finished 24 points behind Ross County in the First Division, a league which had no playoff between it and the one above, were also promoted.

So Dundee have Rangers to thank for a totally undeserved promotion (although I agree they should have come up rather than no team be relegated from the top league).

54 minutes ago, Dele said:

Sorry, you misunderstood my question @GAD.. Or I put it across wrong. Believe me, I know full well what following Dundee in the Championship is like. :lol:

Sorry, I was having flashbacks to us being Dumbartons bitches for a season and a half and it obviously affected my reading and comprehension skills...

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

That's good to see the club is doing something.

My kids come home every term with a new soccer in schools thing but it's only fronted by Dundee United.

Dundee where on one of them as a joint thing but that must be two years ago now.

These kids are the next generation supporters. If they get coaching and meet the players form united, then they are going to like that club. The young lads will aspire to be them.

Really should be doing something about that.

It's really just another thing that the Yanks just don't seem to have a clue about. They've no clue about football (and that putting a good team on the pitch makes all your other plans that much easier), no clue about the history and dynamic football in the city of Dundee, no clue about managers, no clue about marketing (isn't that what Americans are supposed to be good at?), no clue about how important it is to get to the youngsters in our city before they become supporters of THEM or become glory hunters.

So in summary then - they haven't got an effing clue.

3 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Wee man asked to go to this. Least Kerr is keeping himself busy 20190423_181016.jpg

This really is a good thing that both clubs do in the city. It really encourage's kids to get involved with football and their clubs.

My son was at it for a while but had to drop it for his boys club.