All things Dundee FC

It's definitely not lack of investment, or being unable to attract players, it's as simple as very poor picks of managers who have made very poor picks of players and not been able to piece a team together. Starts at the top and filters down... clueless from top to bottom

4 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

indeed but we can all sleep easy at night knowing our local rivals are not the ones doing the relegating...….

I personally can't wait to get promoted ahead of them next season.

Edited by Crawford
Potty mouth

8 minutes ago, ravabelli said:

clueless from top to bottom

This, add in no continuity and it'll never change,  unless you get really lucky and fluke a decent manager. Your club needs the arse ripped right out of it and replaced, somehow I don't think the Americans are the men for the job.

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

somehow I don't think the Americans are the men for the job.

No, I still think the Americans are right for us, they just need to hire a director of football who knows how the Scottish game works.

Just now, johnnydun said:

No, I still think the Americans are right for us, they just need to hire a director of football who knows how the Scottish game works.

A director of football and Hartley.

Hartley to man manage and a director of football to tell him "no Paul, no more Inverness players".

Evening all.

Spent a short time reading this evenings input. however have you seen the spelling and grammar of DU83's posting?

Roughly 68% of the population has an IQ  between 85 and 115, safe to say we can guess what the 83 refers to. Lol

Entertaining none the less.

Best regards. 

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Do you trust them to make that choice?

Not on their own, they need to speak to people held at high regard at Dens with some affiliation with the club (Jocky, Knox, etc...) and take their collective opinions on who would be suitable for the post.

51 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Do you trust them to make that choice?

Nope.....Nelms bizarre programme notes against Aberdeen finally convinced me that he thinks he knows what he's doing but he's clearly aff his pus on something

1 hour ago, Meeniedee said:

indeed and next season will be their 7th then 8th attempt to come up....only took us 7 and we had to do it the proper way....nae 2nd chances for us

Hahahahaha this is the single worst attempt at one upping your rivals I’ve ever seen.