All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

The quality of the Dundee relegation jibes have been shockingly piss poor. I know it's not impossible to avoid, but it's pretty much a certainty.

This has been my favourite so far.

IMG-20190421-WA0000.jpg

It's shite isn't it? 

Tbf, I'm waiting until you're officially doon before I delve through the archive of posts from you Dees on our threads over the past few years to pick out some of your very best top drawer jibes and Gifs about our relegation and inevitable demise as a result. (Biggie's dancing on the grave one being right up there amongst the most ironic).

I am just glad that Agent McIntyre has spared us all the agony of a playoff derby, and am comforted by the fact that should we fail to gain promotion through the playoffs, you b*****ds will be down here to keep us company.

McIntyre is shite, but this has been coming for the past three years. The board cut corners and signed players on the cheap...Elton, Yordi, Moussa etc.. No money has been invested in the team since then. 

Fully expecting Nelms and co to empty the bank account and  disappear into the sunset in the next couple if months. 

20 minutes ago, mungo said:

No money has been invested in the team since then. 

You have Craig Curran on a three year deal, and are paying Andrew Davies' wages, which was a similar deal to Curran in that you simply took over his contract that he had at Hartlepool, where he was captain.

You think they're cheap?

Also, your owners have paid off £2.3m in debt in their time in charge, in terms of turnover, United are the highest in the Championship on £3.2m, last accounts showed Dundee at £4.6m.

The drop off in prize money is massive...

20190422_082039.thumb.jpg.1e208e27b8d1bb3b7c7447e5cd25448a.jpg

Relegation will make you completely and utterly reliant on your owners next season, best not piss them off...

Edited by RandomGuy.

13 minutes ago, mungo said:

No money has been invested in the team since then. 

U wot? 

He built a whole new squad in January, after telling the papers "they are right good players here".. Before releasing them all a few day later. 

2 hours ago, mungo said:

McIntyre is shite, but this has been coming for the past three years. The board cut corners and signed players on the cheap...Elton, Yordi, Moussa etc.. No money has been invested in the team since then. 

Fully expecting Nelms and co to empty the bank account and  disappear into the sunset in the next couple if months. 

we could disappear in to the sunset too if that happens.

4 hours ago, mungo said:

Elton and Moussa were not cheap. Dundee have the 6th highest wage bill in Scotland.

What do we have here camped in the bottom corner of the Kingsway leisure park?

Edit - the lad had a site map and a stool. He appeared to be marking a map but had his top off and I'm not taking pictures of topless men.

Those days are behind me. :lol:

IMG_20190422_122054.jpg

Edited by Crawford

4 hours ago, mungo said:

The last thing the Americans can be blamed for is a lack of investment in the team. The stick to beat them with is their ridiculous managerial appointments.