All things Dundee FC

I haven't renewed my season tickets yet and if McIntyre remains in post I doubt I will. Do I trust him to spend next seasons budget wisely? Not a feckin chance. He has no ability to change things when the team are struggling, clueless doesn't come close to it. Nelms has to realise goat keeping McIntyre in post is going to have a hugely negative impact on ST's etc. Never been so disappointed as I am right now, absolutely awful performance today

Dunno if you guys heard the sportsound show on during the week, Kenny Miller and Stephen McGinn were guests.

They were discussing the relegation battle, our captain was saying we stumbled upon a formation and system that suits us, it took a few games after the transfer window but it was beginning to click and we found a bit of momentum.

Kenny Miller basically said the manager has no clue of his best line up or formation/system. That was with 5 games to go, now 4 obviously.

Miller comes across ok on the radio but i cant shake the feeling away that he would snake the manager.

4 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Dunno if you guys heard the sportsound show on during the week, Kenny Miller and Stephen McGinn were guests.

They were discussing the relegation battle, our captain was saying we stumbled upon a formation and system that suits us, it took a few games after the transfer window but it was beginning to click and we found a bit of momentum.

Kenny Miller basically said the manager has no clue of his best line up or formation/system. That was with 5 games to go, now 4 obviously.

Miller comes across ok on the radio but i cant shake the feeling away that he would snake the manager.

Miller is a backstabbing c**t. And also fucking shite. Hopefully he'll be binned after the inevitable relegation along with McIntyre. 

4 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Miller and McIntyre need to f**k off. asap.

Don’t get all the negativity towards Miller, he’s playing in an awful team under an awful manager. Strikers need chances, we create next to f**k all, can’t keep possession and give away cheap goals so it’s little wonder he drops deep now and then to get a glimpse of what the ball looks  like 

9 minutes ago, ravabelli said:

Don’t get all the negativity towards Miller, he’s playing in an awful team under an awful manager. Strikers need chances, we create next to f**k all, can’t keep possession and give away cheap goals so it’s little wonder he drops deep now and then to get a glimpse of what the ball looks  like 

Fair point, but really, for the money he's on, he's done f**k all. Apart from maybe against Hamilton.

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I'd give it to Ralph tbh. 

One of our only performers again today - agreed Kerr had a lot of fight in him today aswell.

Thank you.

Got two good young full backs, with a good manager they would flourish, not with this McIntyre fuckwit though.

Chucked my dee-fiant season scarf in the tay after that abomination of a performance, still not calmed down.

What are they actually doing during the week at training?

Is McIntyre high as a kite when he’s rocking up to each game?

Has Nelms got some amazing wee wager with a dab at how convincing he can make our demise be?

Im not going to another game this season... ive had to remortgage my house to cover my drinking expenses to block the pain of this horrible 2018/19 Dundee team.

Bring on the Arbroath smokies only f**king positive I can think of.

49 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Miller is a backstabbing c**t. And also fucking shite. Hopefully he'll be binned after the inevitable relegation along with McIntyre. 

Millers contracted for next season is he not? 

Alongside Curran :lol: