All things Dundee FC

15 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I did advise a few backs getting in Yogi to shake it up but was scolded. Ah well. 

That's like telling someone you can get rid of their syphilis but you have to replace it with gonorrhea. 

I never thought I'd see the day where we'd have a more useless c**t in charge than Kernaghan, never mind two of the fuckers in the same season. Throw in Nelms' utter cluelessness and were truly fucked.

If McIntyre is allowed to manage us next season we'll do well to avoid being fucked into the third tier.

McIntyre has got to the stage of being ridiculous.

Why is Dales not starting or at least getting on the pitch?

Taking Kenny Miller off when we need a goal instead of C.Curran who has contributed nothing since arriving. 

Starting Nelson on the bench. He cannot be injured or wouldn't be on the bench surely?

Hadenius plays whilst we seem to be improving and picking up points but now can't even make the bench?

Not playing Scott Wright and hooking him early when he's one player who can come up with something. He wasn't good today but id have him on the pitch over J.Curran anyday. 

Letting Kamara go. No way did Kamara 'down tools'. He played pretty slow and composed as he did his whole Dundee career - the shambles around him made moron fans call for his head. Pathetic decision to let him go. He would've made a difference.

Fucking shite. As soon as relegation is confirmed he should be sent packing. As i said before he improved us for a small time. That can't be argued - how it's went so bad I don't know.

Cancel the player of the year cause it'll be the biggest minter since Granny Dangers last health kick and get on with building a team for next season.

Thank you.

Daily Record running with Kenny Miller making gestures to the Dundee fans? I thought he was arguing with McIntyre. If this is correct, the useless c**t can be punted as well. Well past it. p***k.

14 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

Arbroath derby to look forward to. Not all bad.:lol:

Here's the bite you're trying so hard for, Austin. x 

Has to be Ralph for POTY. He should be made captain, showered with moneyz and hookers and just hope he stays. 

38 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Aye, I'd give it to Cammy Kerr for putting up with McIntyre dropping him for the utter horshite. Nathan Ralph is the only genuine contender.

Tbf Kerr was horrendous today. Constantly let Kennedy get on his right foot, daydreaming for the second goal and leaves Hendry unmarked 3 yards out, and then completely lost the head in the last 20 minutes. 

I wont even mention him doing the "Ronaldo chop", in his own half, on 90 minutes at 2-0 down, under no pressure, and almost tripping himself up :lol:

He seems to think smashing into tackles and sometimes winning a throw in masks that.

Not sure why Dundee fans get so hot and bothered about Nelson being on the bench. He’s played an hour against us over the last two games and touched the ball about three times. I’m sure he’s performed to a higher level in other games but I haven’t seen anything to suggest he’s a bigger threat. At least Miller gets a touch of the ball here and there - albeit most behind his own midfielders after dropping way too deep.