All things Dundee FC

12 minutes ago, JockysJetpack said:

McIntyre out. Sebu in.

Thank You.

Maybe we should be speaking to the Board in terms they will understand:

Chances of me renewing season ticket in Prem next season with a new manager - 100%

Chances of me renewing season ticket in C'ship next season with a new manager - 75%

Chances of me renewing season ticket in Prem next season with McIntyre - 50%

Chances of me renewing season ticket in C'ship next season with McIntyre - 0%

Edited by Spikethedee

5 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

That was soul destroying watching that today, unless this fucking idiot is sacked tonight, then that's the end for me, won't be back until he's gone. Give it to McPake for the final few games.

It really was. Absolutely hopeless.

The substitutions were horrific aswell. I really don't know why Dales isn't playing - he made a real difference in January/early Feb.

We're basically down now and I really would get rid of him tonight. At least let a new manager see the players and begin to restructure the whole set of the b*****ds.

Ralph, Kerr, O'Sullivan, Nelson and K.Miller will be good enough for the championship. The rest can GTF.

We're going down because of our last three managers. Paul Hartley, Neil McCann and Jim McIntyre can all take the blame for this. 

Don't forget how much McCann fucked us aswell. The appointment of McIntyre has turned out to be another disaster, but the appointment of him alone was dreadful.

I spoke positively about McIntyre around February after it looked like he was turning it around. He definitely was beginning to improve us but it's all went to shit. Right now we are as bad as ever.

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

The substitutions were horrific aswell. I really don't know why Dales isn't playing - he made a real difference in January/early Feb.

We're basically down now and I really would get rid of him tonight. At least let a new manager see the players and begin to restructure the whole set of the b*****ds.

Ralph, Kerr, O'Sullivan, Nelson and K.Miller will be good enough for the championship. The rest can GTF.

We're going down because of our last three managers. Paul Hartley, Neil McCann and Jim McIntyre can all take the blame for this. 

Don't forget how much McCann fucked us aswell. The appointment of McIntyre has turned out to be another disaster, but the appointment of him alone was dreadful.

I spoke positively about McIntyre around February after it looked like he was turning it around. He definitely was beginning to improve us but it's all went to shit. Right now we are as bad as ever.

Thank you.

Agree with all of that, also, Cammy Kerr looks like the only one who gives a f**k.

Absolute scenes when your official account tweets "Announcment later..." during the week, and it's just Martin Woods extending his contract :lol:

Imagine being a player in a relegation dogfight and looking to the sidelines for inspiration or motivation and you see that gormless looking fud standing there with his hands in his pockets. 

Get him to f**k. 

The board have done what yanks do, throw money at something and that’ll fix any problems. This has been coming for a while, they’ve underestimated Scottish football and their lack of knowledge of our game is obvious.  Hartley probably should have gone earlier, most fans seen he was struggling. McCann should never been near the job but they clearly bought into his bullshit expert punditry. McIntyre was a panic appointment and has proved to be less than useless . Far too many changes and loanees at the club, all as shite as the last lot. Genuinely fear for the future of DFC but like many of my friends before me I’m beginning to care less and less as we’re expected to pay top dollar to watch utter drivel. Wasn’t there today and won’t be back this season. 

Thank you.
The common denominator there is Job Nelms - he's the one who needs to go.

5 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
40 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:
Thank you.

The common denominator there is Job Nelms - he's the one who needs to go.

It's not in the question for him to go. If he goes, Dundee essentially go as the only way he'd be going is if the American's pulled the plug. By f**k does he need some guidance on the field though.

I wonder how Nelms' KPIs and pie charts are looking tonight. Hopefully the data demonstrates that his objectives aren't being met and that the strategies he has implemented are being ineffective to such a degree that he HAS TO FIRE MCINTYRE INTO THE FUCKING SUN. 

Edited by Dee Man

Hartley should have gone after the summer earlier, but unbelievably not immediately after the Aberdeen hammering. McCann was a shock appointment but did well enough to be given a chance, however, given a chance way too long. McIntyre was just such a bad appointment that words failed to express. Had to give him his chance and while initially things seemed to be improving the Jan transfer window was an absolute shambles which Nelms never should have countenanced. 5 better quality players instead of spreading the budget over 11 was needed. We sold Kamara to Rangers for piss all instead of getting the best out of him. If he was underperforming who's fault is that? Signing Curran from Utd, WTF. On their bench because he can't score but can hack it in the Premier League!!! Two other OLD mates as well, really!! I have always bought my next season ticket early but there is no chance I will be buying one until McIntyre is gone, not only do I not want my funding to support a manager I have zero confidence in, I really despair to the level he could take us. Maybe Craig Curran can knock them in at first division, but even there I doubt it.