All things Dundee FC

51 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's mad to think that if Nelms pushed the boat out that wee bit more for McCann (I'm not for one second saying he should have, because I wouldn't if I were Nelms), we could have had a strikeforce of Lawrence Shankland (Now destined to go to a bigger club than us) and Macauley Bonne (Top scorer in the National League, outscoring Adam Rooney and also looking to join a potential English Championship side).

Don't forget Mallan.

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Don't forget Mallan.

If we are going back to Hartley days, Nelms vetoed the signing of Vincent Janssen after we'd agreed terms with the club or some such. 6 month later he joined Spurs.

3 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Don't forget Mallan.

Did Dundee have a chance of signing him?

Why wouldn’t you. A class player who I think after his Barnsley blip has shown he can play at a much higher level than Saints or Dundee.

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

If we are going back to Hartley days, Nelms vetoed the signing of Vincent Janssen after we'd agreed terms with the club or some such. 6 month later he joined Spurs.

That's surely shite. 6 months before he joined Tottenham he was halfway through a 30 goal season with AZ in Hollands top tier, and had just joined them in a £500k deal six months before.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

That's surely shite. 6 months before he joined Tottenham he was halfway through a 30 goal season with AZ in Hollands top tier, and had just joined them in a £500k deal six months before.

Must have been the year before then:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1349552/paul-hartley-the-big-interview-better-boss-dundee/

They wanted 400k from us and it was too much.

A lot of people miscontruing the anger of punting the likes of Lambert and Henvey. For me, it's not that they've been punted, I can easily accept that they're not gonna make it to our first team, disappointing, but fair enough. It's more the fact that it is McIntyre that is getting to make these decisions.

Garry Patterson. I'm sure Stainrod paid a grand and a set of trackies for him. 

Same was he not at downfield?
We signed Garry Paterson from Lochore Welfare for the aforementioned hilarious fee/deal. It was an emergency as literally the entire forward line and attacking mids were injured. He scored 9 minutes into his debut at Pittodrie with half the away support having no idea who he was. He was soon fucked into defence as he simply couldn't run. A mid-30's Stewart McKimmie was destroying him for pace in that game [emoji38]

We signed Garry Paterson from Lochore Welfare for the aforementioned hilarious fee/deal. It was an emergency as literally the entire forward line and attacking mids were injured. He scored 9 minutes into his debut at Pittodrie with half the away support having no idea who he was. He was soon fucked into defence as he simply couldn't run. A mid-30's Stewart McKimmie was destroying him for pace in that game [emoji38]

Trackies scored a late equaliser up at Dingwall in the cup. He was mince though :D

Deary me, what a depressing bunch on here.

We've been dreadful for years - get on with it. Most of you twats deserve it anyway for season's of chanting Paul McGowans name, Giving support to donkeys like Moussa and Cammy Kerr and wanting Kamara away because he looked 'half-arsed'.

Absolute clueless you lot.

C'mon the Dees today, leaving soon.

Thank you.

We've been dreadful for years - get on with it. Most of you twats deserve it anyway for season's of chanting Paul McGowans name, Giving support to donkeys like Moussa and Cammy Kerr and wanting Kamara away because he looked 'half-arsed'.
Thank you.

I would like to point out that I have consistently said that I couldn't stand McGowan's pirouetting pish and just said Dundee would win.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

Don't like McGowan really. Moussa was better than what we had at the time, Cammy started brilliantly and became disillusioned under McCann and kamara was a useless dick towards the end.

Still cmon the dee.