All things Dundee FC

16 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Speroni is set to sign for us on a PCA, with the deal being that he'll go back to Palace in his mid forties to become their goalkeeping coach.

Reveal hidden contents

I've just totally made that up, but I feel like Dundee fans need 1 second of pure joy before reality sinks in again.

fucker...now just you come over here and apologise to me for texting that bit of info to both my sons before I looked at the hidden content.

Surely with all these breaks we are having our squad should all be back fresh as daisy (Davies excluded ) Nelson should last around 80 minutes, Kerr back in the squad looking interested and J.Curran has looked a little better than usual...looking forward to this split [emoji55]

2 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Surely with all these breaks we are having our squad should all be back fresh as daisy (Davies excluded ) Nelson should last around 80 minutes, Kerr back in the squad looking interested and J.Curran has looked a little better than usual...looking forward to this split emoji55.png

Glad one of us is

3 hours ago, Dele said:

Thought his interview with SI was probably the wors of the lot so far, behind O'Dea's.

Simon Ferry is a shite interviewer. So much he could have potentially asked, such as about Bomber, about him being attacked on the pitch by fans several times in his career or his relationships with different individuals in the game.

Ferry seems to have 2 questions and one of them always seems to be, 'What were they like, a great bunch of lads, yeah?'

Simon Ferry is a shite interviewer. So much he could have potentially asked, such as about Bomber, about him being attacked on the pitch by fans several times in his career or his relationships with different individuals in the game.
Ferry seems to have 2 questions and one of them always seems to be, 'What were they like, a great bunch of lads, yeah?'

Big rab probably told him not to ask about bomber. I like the si ferry interviews. Easy listening. We staying up or no ludo ??

31 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Was a good story when he grabbed Leigh Griffiths by the throat, would've liked to hear the one when the DAB idiot tried to attack him at tannadice.:lol:

5 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

He wouldn't get so many folk to go on it if he was asking questions like that. 

Tell Him He's Pele goes much, much deeper on matters and don't seem to struggle too much.

Motherwell signing Liam Polworth on a free is the exact type of signing we should be making but oh no we’ll end up  signing some shite no-marks from non league down south and end up in the mire. 

I think we have josh Todd from QOS, the fact iv never heard of him says it all really

Jack Lambert is to be released. Had a quick look on TDB forum and there's a guy, who's quite clearly related to Lambert (He has 94 posts, all of which are pretty much attacking the club for not giving Lambert a proper chance.) who's saying he'll be leaving at the end of the season alongside Henvey.

Is Jack Lambert the central midfielder who played in Dave Mackay's testimonial against us? He looked a great prospect and scored a very good goal that night. I'm surprised he's been released.