All things Dundee FC

16 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I'd be up for it.

I'd still want to sponsor a player again. Just feel just because some arsehole let us down dosnt mean it will happen again.

I'd get behind a player sponsorship if the money wasn't handed to this guy or his cousin "Benson".

images.jpeg

It's not just us that see it then, a quote from a Scotsman artical on how shite we are;

"Ross County fans were criticised for thinking it was time for McIntyre to move on. Those concerns have come to light in the City of Discovery. There have been an increasing number of strange changes to the team, unusual selections and then there is Martin Woods.

Signed in November, he is a favourite of McIntyre, as he was at County, and similarly undroppable. He is someone who is finished at this level. Decent on the ball but his ability to read the game, especially in a defensive sense, is akin to a drunk trying his hand at orienteering"

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

1. What was the name of our Italian goalkeeping coach during the Bonetti era?

2. Which 2 goalkeepers who both made first team appearances for Kilmarnock signed for us and made 1 appearance between them in their respective spells with us during the mid-00s?

3. Which ex-Liverpool hero had a failed trial with us whilst Alex Rae's squad had a pre-season trip to Malta? 

4. Which country were we in talks with to launch a club shop in and play their national team in a friendly during the Marr era?

5. Who did Jim Duffy decline to sign and instead recommend to Dundee United and Ian McCall? 

1. I want to say Dario Vagri, but not sure if I just made that name up.

5. Jason Scotland.?

29 minutes ago, mungo said:

1. I want to say Dario Vagri, but not sure if I just made that name up.

5. Jason Scotland.?

Jason Scotland is correct. Dario Magri was our 'club co-ordinator'.

27 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'll say China for question 4.

Where do I claim my prize money?

From Dario Magri. Well in.

Leaves 1-3.

7 hours ago, johnnydun said:

It's not just us that see it then, a quote from a Scotsman artical on how shite we are;

"Ross County fans were criticised for thinking it was time for McIntyre to move on. Those concerns have come to light in the City of Discovery. There have been an increasing number of strange changes to the team, unusual selections and then there is Martin Woods.

Signed in November, he is a favourite of McIntyre, as he was at County, and similarly undroppable. He is someone who is finished at this level. Decent on the ball but his ability to read the game, especially in a defensive sense, is akin to a drunk trying his hand at orienteering"

The first line of this quote gets me.  It was similar to ICT fans wanting rid of Hughes after he spunked the biggest budget of any ICT manager on utter shite.  The press were slagging us for wanting their mate sacked.  Same with County fans and McIntyre.  Indeed I remember Sportsound giving it the 'how can you want him sacked when he won your pishy clubs a trophy?'  As if it means they're immune to any future criticism or sacking.

9 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

people like mungo would probably cheat and google the answers.

10 minutes ago, mungo said:

Francois Debuerdeu ( no idea of spelling) is one of the goalkeepers apparently. Don't remember him at all. 

giphy.gif.f2854a57af0a4f2ae66c447808212e22.gif

21 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

My mate in the pub last night told me which player has played the most minutes for us this season. The answer surprised me. Any guesses??

Kusunga?

If not it's either Curran or Ralph.

Edited by Ludo*1