All things Dundee FC

Just now, Crawford said:

@mungo @Bigmouth Strikes Again

Any chance you two can bury the hatchet?

Don't know what happened but doubt it's that serious. 

Come on. Come ooooooonnnnn.

This mungo fucker will stab a fellow Dee right in the back to try and gain a few plaudits from these DAB clowns, I apologised to him, wasn't enough. He's a rat. IMO.

This big mouth character sent me abusive messages, apologised when it was revealed but  then  carried on with the abuse/insults as above.  An empty apology. Still filled with hate and bitterness after a period of respite. 

Just now, mungo said:

This big mouth character sent me abusive messages, apologised when it was revealed but  then  carried on with the abuse/insults as above.  An empty apology. Still filled with hate and bitterness after a period of respite. 

Stop the lies. FFS.

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Ludo fire more questions.
Between 4 of us in my WhatsApp group we for zero. :-(

2 minutes ago, mungo said:

Aye get more questions up please. 

Needy! I'll have a think and post a few up when I can.

10 minutes ago, mungo said:

Post the PMs....

1. What was the name of our Italian goalkeeping coach during the Bonetti era?

2. Which 2 goalkeepers who both made first team appearances for Kilmarnock signed for us and made 1 appearance between them in their respective spells with us during the mid-00s?

3. Which ex-Liverpool hero had a failed trial with us whilst Alex Rae's squad had a pre-season trip to Malta? 

4. Which country were we in talks with to launch a club shop in and play their national team in a friendly during the Marr era?

5. Who did Jim Duffy decline to sign and instead recommend to Dundee United and Ian McCall? 

Dunno if anyone would be interested in the following idea, particularly so considering the Deefiant debacle, but I could run a Dundee quiz on a weekly basis. Say £1 per week to enter. If we got a regular group of say 10 people that'd be a tenner per week. Over the course of a year that'd equate to £520 - we could maybe have half the amount go to the overall winner or some such and the other as a £260 donation to the club (or some form of youth sponsorship if we got enough). Or even a separate charity? Winner/majority could choose? 

I expect people to be reluctant and justifiably so but just thought I'd throw it out there? Doesn't necessarily have to be always Dundee related either? 

Anyone interested?

Edited by Ludo*1

18 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Dunno if anyone would be interested in the following idea, particularly so considering the Deefiant debacle, but I could run a Dundee quiz on a weekly basis. Say £1 per week to enter. If we got a regular group of say 10 people that'd be a tenner per week. Over the course of a year that'd equate to £520 - we could maybe have half the amount go to the overall winner or some such and the other as a £260 donation to the club (or some form of youth sponsorship if we got enough). Or even a separate charity? Winner/majority could choose? 

I expect people to be reluctant and justifiably so but just thought I'd throw it out there? Doesn't necessarily have to be always Dundee related either? 

Anyone interested?

people like mungo would probably cheat and google the answers.*

*only joking, good idea.