All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

I presume the discussions of  yesterday’s fans meeting is on a need-to-know basis only. 

Had my fill of DFCSS, now this carry on. Getting right pissed off with the club these days. 

The supporters society are no better than FPS. They done exactly the same as FPS are doing now when they had their claws at the top of the tree. As far as I've been concerned for a number of years, they can f**k off. 

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

We're staying up.

Has it not been over a decade since the last time a team who were bottom at the split managed to survive?

40 minutes ago, Dele said:

The supporters society are no better than FPS. They done exactly the same as FPS are doing now when they had their claws at the top of the tree. As far as I've been concerned for a number of years, they can f**k off. 

Yesterday wasn't a DSA meeting. 

12 hours ago, The Master said:

Yesterday wasn't a DSA meeting. 

I never said it was. I said the fans groups were as bad as FPS in that they want to be a closed shop and were full of their own self importance. 

44 minutes ago, Dele said:

I never said it was. I said the fans groups were as bad as FPS in that they want to be a closed shop and were full of their own self importance. 

Agree completely. The fans groups jockeying for position are actually harming the club's outlook.

The brass balls of the DFCSS are only annoying the money men. Tax relief for the build is not a ridiculous thing to ask for, but their paltry stake and voting rights are blocking the club moving forward.

For what? As you said self importance.

Just hope it doesn't come at the cost of them up and leaving at the end of the season.

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

Agree completely. The fans groups jockeying for position are actually harming the club's outlook.

The brass balls of the DFCSS are only annoying the money men. Tax relief for the build is not a ridiculous thing to ask for, but their paltry stake and voting rights are blocking the club moving forward.

For what? As you said self importance.

Just hope it doesn't come at the cost of them up and leaving at the end of the season.

One of there outspoken members on the other Dundee forums said he was voting against the proposed move it were ever to happen because he doesn’t think there’s enough car parking space. The lunatic also thinks the access would remain as it is now. 

I take it cunty ba’s is still in cherge and the fans at the meeting are no closer to telling all what was asked and what the reply was. 

But heyho charge the punters £26 to watch a Fundesliga game and charge a minimum £340 for the privilege of a season ticket. 

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

One of there outspoken members on the other Dundee forums said he was voting against the proposed move it were ever to happen because he doesn’t think there’s enough car parking space. The lunatic also thinks the access would remain as it is now. 

When he was told he could quite easily park 10 minutes away and walk (like loads do now) he said because he's old he shouldn't have to do that and nobody should be made to walk in the rain. 

He stays on Islay. 

5 minutes ago, Dele said:

When he was told he could quite easily park 10 minutes away and walk (like loads do now) he said because he's old he shouldn't have to do that and nobody should be made to walk in the rain. 

He stays on Islay. 

Frightening. 

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

Think you lot should be more worried about the magic money tree you’ll need to bankroll the ground than any access to the site.