All things Dundee FC

18 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Managing Director John Nelms will meet with fan groups this weekend in an aim to build relationships through regular informal meetings. A positive step from the club! (Evening Telegraph).

Hopefully they all tell him to f**k off.

22 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Managing Director John Nelms will meet with fan groups this weekend in an aim to build relationships through regular informal meetings. A positive step from the club! (Evening Telegraph).

Should be a right hoot.

Image result for owl gif

12 minutes ago, Eh Peh Skeh said:

Im on extra free tv cause im a tight fisted C*nt whats this channel you speak of?

Channel 115 on sky. Not sure what it's on cooncil telly but showing championship games every week

29 minutes ago, ravabelli said:

Channel 115 on sky. Not sure what it's on cooncil telly but showing championship games every week

Yep, at least we'll be a regular fixture on Fridays, illuminating the rest of the cretins down there.

3 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

We need all three points tomorrow and nothing else after Saturdays disaster of a performance. No excuses please - this St Johnstone team are pish. 

Thank you.

The problem being we aren't even good enough to be called pish at the moment.

Excrement is the word.

1 minute ago, Crawford said:

The problem being we aren't even good enough to be called pish at the moment.

Excrement is the word.

We've been excrement all season bar a few months under McIntyre where it looked to be turning.

Within the pile of excrement we've still managed to win at Tyne castle and Livi which are hard places to go. Giving the players a free pass and saying we shouldn't be taking anything from Perth is a disgrace from any fan doing so.

We're not down yet but if we do then the pathetic attitude from the fans have been repaid with pathetic performances. ( yes Saturday was particularly bad from the players after great backing).

Kenny Miller needs to start tomorrow imo. Curran hasnt scored a goal for us yet - forget about him charging about. Would Kenny Miller have managed to get goals in these games? Considering he did without the likes of Nelson and Wright in the team I think the answer is obvious.

Dales for O'Sullivan and Hadenius for Woods would be my other changes. McGowan in central midfield doesn't work and this isn't going to change just because Woods is also playing shite. 

C'mon Dundee.

Thank you.

21 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

We've been excrement all season bar a few months under McIntyre where it looked to be turning.

Within the pile of excrement we've still managed to win at Tyne castle and Livi which are hard places to go. Giving the players a free pass and saying we shouldn't be taking anything from Perth is a disgrace from any fan doing so.

We're not down yet but if we do then the pathetic attitude from the fans have been repaid with pathetic performances. ( yes Saturday was particularly bad from the players after great backing).

Kenny Miller needs to start tomorrow imo. Curran hasnt scored a goal for us yet - forget about him charging about. Would Kenny Miller have managed to get goals in these games? Considering he did without the likes of Nelson and Wright in the team I think the answer is obvious.

Dales for O'Sullivan and Hadenius for Woods would be my other changes. McGowan in central midfield doesn't work and this isn't going to change just because Woods is also playing shite. 

C'mon Dundee.

Thank you.

I agree with a lot of what you have said regarding players and potential starts. I wouldn't swap out O'Sullivan for sales though. 

I normally sit on the glass half full side but after that shitfest in Paisley I'm a bit less hopeful. 

One up very quickly and somehow we collapsed like a fucking deck chair.

Obviously would love three points and a bit of GIRFUY to the Perthshire pretenders but we just made things a lot more complicated than they needed to be.

13 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Meekings was out for a large chunk of his Inverness career post-2015 and I think it’s ruined him. From 2012-2015 Meekings was easily among the best defenders in the league.

In 2013-2014 and 2014-2015, I reckon only Van Dijk and Denayer at Celtic were better than him.  Possibly Ash Taylor at Aberdeen at a push.  He was brilliant.

Meekings was absolutely superb for us during that time period.  A back four of Shinnie at left back, Meekings and Warren at centre half and Raven at right back was the basis of the success we had from 2012 to 2015.  Warren was better at carrying the ball out than Meekings though, who was more of a pure defender than anything else.

Shame if injuries have scunnered him.

1 hour ago, Snafu said:

Probably best if Dundee don't sign any ICT players, I don't know what goes on there but Dens Park is like a graveyard for ex Caley Thistle players careers.

Absolutely agree, I said this years ago, along with any Dutch players. 

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

O'Sullivan to be dropped ?
He was one of our better players.

I agree with Miller.
A few months ? Mare like just January and we then had people talking about a comfortable finish in 10th.

Another big game. Will be attending, same as youngest to tick this stadium aff

I thought that as well, especially first half on Saturday.