All things Dundee FC

12 minutes ago, Dele said:

Just read on TDB that McIntyre has told Waddell he isn't in his nor Dundee's plans next season. 

Looks like he's being retained so.. it's time to vote with our feet. 

Strange decision if true. McIntyre’s good at strange decisions tbh. 

8 minutes ago, Dele said:

Just read on TDB that McIntyre has told Waddell he isn't in his nor Dundee's plans next season. 

Looks like he's being retained so.. it's time to vote with our feet. 

Guessed from his Instagram he had been told he wouldn't be being kept on at Dens.

McIntrye should never have been appointed and I refused to give him a great deal of credit for any results aside from the Hearts game. He's not really changed anything at all, even with his own squad. 

We're going down, and if we stay up it's going to be down to luck and nothing else. I have no desire to go through to Perth for what should be a massive, massive game on Wednesday.

You can't see Waddell commanding too big a wage and he'd definitely be good enough to have around the squad for the championship. He's only going to improve IMO and I'd be very annoyed if we didn't offer him at least a year to prove himself, he certainly deserves it much more than 90% of the charlatans we're currently employing.

1 minute ago, Louis Litt said:

You can't see Waddell commanding too big a wage and he'd definitely be good enough to have around the squad for the championship. He's only going to improve IMO and I'd be very annoyed if we didn't offer him at least a year to prove himself, he certainly deserves it much more than 90% of the charlatans we're currently employing.

Louis, that’s just too sensible thinking and decision making for Dens. f**k up, after f**k up, after f**k up. 

Just now, Yenitit said:

Louis, that’s just too sensible thinking and decision making for Dens. f**k up, after f**k up, after f**k up. 

I'd feel much more comfortable with the P&B Dees running the club than John Nelms tbh. 

To be honest, Ralph is the only defender I would be keeping on and I’m sure that’s what most folk have been saying? The rest of them aren’t good enough so I agree they should all be told to find a new club.

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

To be honest, Ralph is the only defender I would be keeping on and I’m sure that’s what most folk have been saying? The rest of them aren’t good enough so I agree they should all be told to find a new club.

It's more the fact that McIntyre is getting to make these decisions that irks me.

29 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Kerr Waddell has been told he's free to find a new club next season by McIntyre.

26 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's been suggested that Cammy Kerr has been told as well judging by Twitter.

Have to free up wages to pay for Andrew Davies' surgeries, I suppose.

Our midfield is pish, and in dropping Miller for C.Curran we nullify our goalscoring threat slightly. 

Perhaps Curran at CM since he's a buzz bomb - ball winner with Paul McGowan beside him could be an idea?

1 minute ago, Dele said:

Curran is pretty terrible on the ball. He's a battering ram that should be left up the park chasing long balls and fighting defenders. 

Normally I'd agree. He's not a CM, but he's one of the few that will show a bit of dig and try and win the ball. He's pretty redundant up top if we don't have any midfielders fighting. Plus, it'd shoehorn 3 of the 'best' players we have into the team.

It's more the fact that McIntyre is getting to make these decisions that irks me.

That’s fair enough, but someone has to make the calls and at the moment that’s his job for the next 12 months. Can’t say I disagree with either of the calls.

45 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

If Curran goes up top on his own it's a waste of Jersey.
He needs someone upfront with him.
We have no fight in midfield at all. One of the weakest midfields we have had in a long time.

It has been a revolving door of pish to be fair.

52 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

If Curran goes up top on his own it's a waste of Jersey.
He needs someone upfront with him.
We have no fight in midfield at all. One of the weakest midfields we have had in a long time.

Probably up there with the likes of the Darren Williams/Darren Young combo.

Kerr Waddell has been an absolute donkey for months so it shouldn’t be surprising that McIntyre doesn’t want him around. I wouldn’t even want us to sign him permanently, he’s worse than useless.