All things Dundee FC

Why would anyone go to Rishi's when Jahangir is next door? 
Rishi's don't do anything with a kick to it.

I really like Rishi’s - great value too.
The Agacan is my favourite restaurant in Dundee - I’ve been going for years. As the other poster said only about 20 seats and 8 dishes but it’s Turkish food of really high quality and has a nice vibe.
Also nearby is the D’Arcy Thomson - relaxed, food pretty good, modern British restaurant- I’ve never been disappointed.
Castlehill is high quality - but very difficult to book a table and pricey.
You could do far worse than the DCA - book a table now though, half decent restaurant but it’s also a busy pub in its own right so it’s usually buzzing a bit, which is better than the pair of you having to speak to one and other - maybe that’s just me and the missus - ‘you c**t you sent my season ticket back’ etc.

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Why would anyone go to Rishi's when Jahangir is next door? 

Rishi's don't do anything with a kick to it.

Correct ludo, been twice the food is far to mild , shit first time but thought I’d give it another go , but sadly second time  spice less no kick whatsoever , tayview is the place for a decent curry , 

1 hour ago, kevthedee said:

That Jackson c**t thinks he's Sergio Ramos at pens.

Never laughed so much in ages.

He spent the rest of the game collapsing in the box trying to win another one, absolute scenes if hed tried to chip it again and failed :lol:

1 hour ago, Louis Litt said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he'll never play for us. 

I'd say I'm surprised but I'm not. 

I wouldn't be surprised, especially if you go down.  I love Andrew Davies and would take a fit 34 year old Davies back at County in a heartbeat, but that move was never going to work out.  You do now have a part time coach being paid as much as any of the players, so that's nice.