All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Absolutely no point in talking about McIntyre's future.....

I’ve changed it a bit for you.  This board appears to have learned little in their managerial appointments.  I’ve no reason not to believe they will simply not just do what they did with Hartley and McCann and keep the current manager regardless what happens this season - just hoping things will eventually work out.

Edited by Shadow Play

Ok, so I got contacted by a writer for Football Scotland who asked me if I wanted to answer questions for the Newcastle Chronicle regarding Ethan Robson. My real question before responding is - what the f**k would I even say?

Ok, so I got contacted by a writer for Football Scotland who asked me if I wanted to answer questions for the Newcastle Chronicle regarding Ethan Robson. My real question before responding is - what the f**k would I even say?

*Alan Partridge shrugging GIF*

That.

3 hours ago, MarbellaDEE said:

https://nostalgiacases.co.uk/ I see we have got a few belter phone cases on this website, was on the official. Going to have to get the old Argentina one for my phone I think! 

It was me that asked for the Argentina one, Firkin Brewery one and a Falkirk one to be custom made. It was a bit of a jump in the dark as I had no idea what they'd look like. Kept the Argentina one for myself and gave the others as gifts. 

Top quality and they come through for you if you've a specific kit in mind that's not on there.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It was me that asked for the Argentina one, Firkin Brewery one and a Falkirk one to be custom made. It was a bit of a jump in the dark as I had no idea what they'd look like. Kept the Argentina one for myself and gave the others as gifts. 

Top quality and they come through for you if you've a specific kit in mind that's not on there.

Good job Ludo! They certainly look good quality, there’s a few good strips we have had down the years that would look good, like the hydro electric one we had when Grady scored the screamer at Tannadice and always liked the magners shirts from the early 2000s. Do they provide much protection or is it more of a aesthetic thing? 

1 hour ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Good job Ludo! They certainly look good quality, there’s a few good strips we have had down the years that would look good, like the hydro electric one we had when Grady scored the screamer at Tannadice and always liked the magners shirts from the early 2000s. Do they provide much protection or is it more of a aesthetic thing? 

They're good quality, would recommend.

1 hour ago, MarbellaDEE said:

They offer a good plastic/resin protection as much as any other back only style case. 

My Hydro top is on the ceiling of a bar in Greece. 

The Firkin one is in a bar in Alcudia.

54 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

My Hydro top is on the ceiling of a bar in Greece.

They may have sold it when they were getting bailed out.

Whilst on the topic of money, anyone had a good laugh at the Dab Queen no paying tax? She used the same defence as Terry Bollea by saying that he isn't Hulk Hogan, that is someone else. Except she went for "me and my husband own an agency and I cast myself as Lorraine not Lorraine Kelly'. :lol:

The only person endangering anyones safety was the fucking idiot who lowped over the wall.

No apology would come in this instance for a fan of any other club except them or the ****.

Your club are not alone in this. Pandering like you say. An illness that spreads through our game.