All things Dundee FC

Having a full season prior to this one and two summer transfer windows McCann managed to get 3 points out of a possible 24 this season.

Having started with McCann’s signings and only having a winter transfer window McIntyre has managed to get 15 points out of a possible 63.

I agree McIntyre’s appointment has been dreadful.  I’m struggling to find an adjective suitable to cover McCann’s contribution to this season. 

We are conceding more goals per game under McIntyre than we were under McCann. McIntyre has the worst win record in our history standing at only 13% (which will no doubt be lowered tomorrow).

He has had money thrown at him and he's had free reign on assembling a new squad. He's won the same amount of games in 23 games in charge as Brian Rice has with Hamilton in 7 games.

McIntyre doesn't work on set pieces and has admitted publicly that he let's the players decide on the pitch.

He threw a hissy fit at not getting to bring in the man that tried to shut the club down when he was first brought in.

With his new squad, since January he's totted up 8 points. To put that into context, his last 8 games with McCann's squad we brought in 7 points. 

His line ups have been bizarre and his substitutions are generally counter productive.

The McCann era is over. The only way I can see us potentially surviving is if the McIntyre era is over sooner rather than later and that's not gonna happen.

5 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

Even speaking as someone who has a soft spot for Dundee I can't help but laugh at the fact  the stubbornness of the Dens faithful has gone a long way to actually relegating their own club. 

Aye, cause Billy Dodds would have made the magical difference.

McCann should never have been given a contract after saving us from Hartley’s relegation, not least because he turned down the initial offer.

McIntyre should never have been appointed, not least because of who his regular assistant is.

Can the board be trusted appointing anyone else?

John Nelms having a pop at Dundee City Council in the matchday programme but says we should have some promising news soon about the stadium.

The early release of season tickets is so that we can let McIntyre build a squad earlier than most for next season. f**k sake.