All things Dundee FC

Anybody buying a ST just now is OFTW imo. I might end up renewing but not before at least knowing what league we’re going to be in. Never mind fucking new stadiums get the fucking team right on the park and get the fans back.

Did FPS ever say they were going to buy dens? I don't think they did but I'm too lazy to check. I think it's one of those things that people just hear and repeat. Like in the ciftci bite incident utd said he suffered racist abuse but they didn't actually use the word racist. 

5 hours ago, derrybiy said:

Like in the ciftci bite incident utd said he suffered racist abuse but they didn't actually use the word racist. 

They did use the word racist. They were behind Ciftci because he told them McAlister had racially abused. Even though Jim's best mate and best man at his wedding was of Turkish descent. 

3 hours ago, Dele said:

They did use the word racist. They were behind Ciftci because he told them McAlister had racially abused. Even though Jim's best mate and best man at his wedding was of Turkish descent. 

...some of my best mates are not racist so how can I be? 

Sorry Dele, I'm only taking the Piss. 

“Im no racist. Av goat a coloured tele”

6 hours ago, Dele said:

:lol:

8 hours ago, Dele said:

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/2015/05/25/dundee-united-back-nadir-ciftci-over-bite-claim/

They didn't use the word racist in the statement anyway. Just verbal provocation. I think it was some outraged dundee fans that said he was playing the race card.

31 minutes ago, derrybiy said:

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/2015/05/25/dundee-united-back-nadir-ciftci-over-bite-claim/

They didn't use the word racist in the statement anyway. Just verbal provocation. I think it was some outraged dundee fans that said he was playing the race card.

You're right enough. Looking into it, it was only rumoured he called Ciftci a "Turkish c**t" and Nelms even said nobody had actually contacted him confirming it to be racist abuse. 

United went with "severe verbal provocation". 

My bad. 

I can easily see us rooted to the bottom of the league by the end of this weekend. Imperative that Hearts and St Johnstone do us a favour today.

Eta: or in the rearranged game.

Edited by Ludo*1

I can easily see us rooted to the bottom of the league by the end of this weekend. Imperative that Hearts and St Johnstone do us a favour today.

Eta: or in the rearranged game.

St Johnstone won’t. They’re fucking shite.

No doubt their fans on here will divert from yet another terrible performance claiming that they’re happy it puts us bottom of the league.

15 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

St Johnstone won’t. They’re fucking shite.

No doubt their fans on here will divert from yet another terrible performance claiming that they’re happy it puts us bottom of the league.

Every cloud has a silver lining :)