All things Dundee FC

I can highly recommend FC Kashmir on the new BBC Scotland channel. David Robertson of Aberdeen and Rangers is managing them in one of the most dangerous parts of the world. He’s an enormous character and I’ve totally changed my opinion of him. Watch it!!

4 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I can highly recommend FC Kashmir on the new BBC Scotland channel. David Robertson of Aberdeen and Rangers is managing them in one of the most dangerous parts of the world. He’s an enormous character and I’ve totally changed my opinion of him. Watch it!!

Really good documentary. Robertson’s off his head! One word ‘abibas’ :lol:

Another fucking mess from our central defence.

McIntyre;

"As long as they continue to try and do the right things then I'm sure the results will turn."

The results need to turn pretty fuckin sharpish mate.

I wish he would stop spouting this "nearly there" pish.

Anyone else in a foul mood and questioning the point anymore? 

I'm gutted and irritated and it's become all too familiar. I'll always end up going back because I'm a mug but I'm fed up of leaving Dens in a terrible mood. 

38 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Anyone else in a foul mood and questioning the point anymore? 

I'm gutted and irritated and it's become all too familiar. I'll always end up going back because I'm a mug but I'm fed up of leaving Dens in a terrible mood. 

Getting c**t seek of seeing us getting beat from shite teams time and time again. Today’s fair was brutal. 

Edited by Yenitit

21 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Celtic at home

St.Mirren away
St.Johnstone away
Aberdeen at home

For the giggles as i could do with it, how many points will we get from a possible 12 thats left before the split?

6 with Nelson fit, 2 without him. 

2 it is then. 

Edited by Yenitit

20 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Celtic at home

St.Mirren away
St.Johnstone away
Aberdeen at home

For the giggles as i could do with it, how many points will we get from a possible 12 thats left before the split?

Still struggling to score but no reason we can get 4 or 5 points even without Nelson.  With a bit of luck though 7 points would be nice. 

22 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Celtic at home

St.Mirren away
St.Johnstone away
Aberdeen at home

6, maybe 7 at best. 0 wouldn't be a surprise, but 1 or 2 is my bet.

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Is that you on the doubles already? I have not even started on the nips yet. 

:lol: I thought we restricted clear cut chances for Hearts today for large parts of the game.  Defensively though Hearts are stronger than 2 or 3 of the teams we are due to play so there is a chance of doing something*

* I also saw a wee bit of sun when I was getting ready for Dens today and convinced myself it would be reasonably warm, so what do I know!

35 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Celtic at home

St.Mirren away
St.Johnstone away
Aberdeen at home

You'll beat us, we're absolute shitebags just now, concede a goal and just fold completely.

16 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Three from us lads. #navybluepound #taysidebrothers

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You'll beat us, we're absolute shitebags just now, concede a goal and just fold completely.

f**k up you tools. We'll fucking scud these mutants on and off the park.

In the words of David Robertson to his players about to play their first ever match in India’s top league against the previous season’s champions - ‘see their chairman, their manager and their players - we’re gonna fucking trample over those b*****ds’ - classic.