All things Dundee FC

Darian McKinnon is the thickest c**t to ever have played Scottish football, which takes some doing. 

I can handle the abuse, apart fae that day obviously when I couldny handle it, but I've got a wife and weans tae feed and the Dundee fans wanted ma career ower, so obviously the best thing for me tae dae tae continue tae support ma family would've been tae jump intae the Dundee end and get ripped limb fae limb. 

"See that day, if I could have got back up, I was going in. I'd lost the plot," the Hamilton Academical midfielder says.

20190306_000908.jpg.ab3e54a34c6ba3335171e4c9f56fefc2.jpg

If I know my Derry brethren well, and he thinks that was harsh abuse, I suspect he is in for a shock on his next visit to Dens. 

Us in 10th place and Utd promoted, every single time.
In an ideal world, we would be fighting out top 6, and Utd just avoiding relegation, and kindly giving us 9 points every season, that would do me nicely.
My fantasy.

We win league - they finish second having lost to us in the last game of the season at the Sticklebrick . . . and it's the first to be that we top the league all season.

We can but dream . . .

45 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
5 hours ago, Spikethedee said:
I'm sure that, if [mention=12782]Ludo*1[/mention] ever finishes it, he'll get a top 5 finish in the "most hated players" poll...

Which year will that be?

Apparently, it'll be finished for the DAB'S promotion back to the top flight....

Jack Ross is allowing Andrew Davies to use their facilities in order for him to recover quicker. I didn't realise Jack Ross was desperate to save us at the expense of St Mirren with him giving us Nelson on a fairly cheap deal, the 'wonderkid' at Sunderland in Ethan Robson and now this.

Top lad.

I see the club has just issued a statement including the letter sent to the supporters society about buying more ordinary shares from DFCSS  to give them a stake of just over 75% of the club. 

The society have held onto their ‘A’ shares so I’d hope they sell the required ordinary shares to FPS, personally I don’t think they will. I wouldn’t be making life too difficult for FPS, we’re all in this together and I wouldn’t want to contemplate if they decided to walk away. 

Edited by Yenitit

Jack Ross is allowing Andrew Davies to use their facilities in order for him to recover quicker. I didn't realise Jack Ross was desperate to save us at the expense of St Mirren with him giving us Nelson on a fairly cheap deal, the 'wonderkid' at Sunderland in Ethan Robson and now this.
Top lad.

Isn’t Ross a Dundee fan though?

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

Sounds like they’re getting pissed off with DFCSS and no wonder. Bunch of wallopers.

Already made my opinion of them known. At one point in time they served an important role, but now they are so desperate to stay relevant they might moan us all to oblivion.

Top lad.

Jack Ross obviously wants St Mirren+/Hamilton down.

Top man.