All things Dundee FC

32 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

See in spite of how poor they were yesterday, all it takes is one poor refereeing decision like the one for Mcmullan's dive and all of a sudden the game is totally turned on its head. 

I wouldn't trust us to dispatch them and I also wouldn't trust myself to not have a heart attack if we did end up having to play them. I'd probably be a shitebag and take us both playing top flight football if offered than having to chance to be relegated by them. 

I appreciate that this post deserves numerous red dots but I've seen us shit the bed far too often to even want to contemplate that game.

Don't think any real Dee could red dot that. One thing to expect from Dundee? The unexpected. Usually the bad kind.

1 hour ago, Louis Litt said:

See in spite of how poor they were yesterday, all it takes is one poor refereeing decision like the one for Mcmullan's dive and all of a sudden the game is totally turned on its head. 

I wouldn't trust us to dispatch them and I also wouldn't trust myself to not have a heart attack if we did end up having to play them. I'd probably be a shitebag and take us both playing top flight football if offered than having to chance to be relegated by them. 

I appreciate that this post deserves numerous red dots but I've seen us shit the bed far too often to even want to contemplate that game.

we seem to shit the bed in any big game...their fans say exactly the same about them.....maybe they should just cancel the play off if it involves us and them....just let 12th stay up automatically and relegate us and keep them doon instead......it would be brutal games to watch and the build up to it would be unbearable.

On 03/03/2019 at 17:35, Dele said:

St Johnstone fans have to be the biggest knickerwetters I've ever seen. One week a player is terrible and deserves shot the next he's the greatest thing in the world.

The best was when O'Halloran left they wouldn't miss him, he's a one trick pony then when he was free to anybody so went back they all started naming their kids after him. A weird, weird bunch.

You've named yourself on here after an English Premiership player and have his picture as your avatar.

You're not really in a position to be slagging other football supporters' habits fanboy. 

7 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

Here's a hypothetical dilemma to get us through this Monday, you get two options.

Would you rather have us finishing in 10th and have united get automatically promoted. f**k the DABS but we'd at least be safe.

Or face a play off derby? Where you'd either be on cloud 9 or face the unthinkable?

Us in 10th place and Utd promoted, every single time.

In an ideal world, we would be fighting out top 6, and Utd just avoiding relegation, and kindly giving us 9 points every season, that would do me nicely.

6 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

You've named yourself on here after an English Premiership player and have his picture as your avatar.

You're not really in a position to be slagging other football supporters' habits fanboy. 

On 24/02/2019 at 18:36, Dele said:

For future reference, I don't support Tottenham. I get called Dele for a different reason and use a photo of him well, because his name is Dele.

Thoughts are with you at this difficult time, PP. x

MacKinnon has potentially ended Henvey's livelihood at any decent level (He was breaking into the team, had just scored and not been seen since that day at first team level) yet he's greeting about a few Dundee fans abusing him for it. He really is 'no right in the heid' as he likes to point out throughout the article.

10 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

MacKinnon has potentially ended Henvey's livelihood at any decent level (He was breaking into the team, had just scored and not been seen since that day at first team level) yet he's greeting about a few Dundee fans abusing him for it. He really is 'no right in the heid' as he likes to point out throughout the article.

"I'm a bad boy. I went to prison." - Get to f**k. Can't wait to see the reception he gets next time we face Hamilton.

Greets about his wee injury and takes a youth player out at the knee.

Edit - also love the bit saying he wanted to go into the Dee crowd :lol:

Edited by Crawford

Darian MacKinnon makes Scott Brown seem like a decent chap.

He lay there injured because he'd just ended the season - possibly even the high-level career before it even began - of a promising young talent and yet somehow manages to present himself as the victim?

Arsehole of the highest order. 

"I'm a bad boy. I went to prison." - Get to f**k. Can't wait to see the reception he gets next time we face Hamilton.
Greets about his wee injury and takes a youth player out at the knee.
Edit - also love the bit saying he wanted to go into the Dee crowd :lol:

He’s a fucking roaster. Hilarious how he’s still going on about it a year later[emoji1] Nothing stopping him coming into the Dundee crowd when they come to Dens if he really wants to.

He’s a fucking roaster. Hilarious how he’s still going on about it a year later[emoji1] Nothing stopping him coming into the Dundee crowd when they come to Dens if he really wants to.
An actual 33 year old man, someones father, giving it HAUD ME BACK!!!?!?!?,@@

Minter.