All things Dundee FC

St Johnstone fans have to be the biggest knickerwetters I've ever seen. One week a player is terrible and deserves shot the next he's the greatest thing in the world.

The best was when O'Halloran left they wouldn't miss him, he's a one trick pony then when he was free to anybody so went back they all started naming their kids after him. A weird, weird bunch.

Edited by Dele

Just now, Fifespud said:

Good. The more miserable the better.

It is only the absolute freaks in our support who are unhappy. 

Just now, Dele said:

St Johnstone fans have to the biggest knickerwetters I've ever seen. One week a player is terrible and deserves shot the next he's the greatest thing in the world.

The best was when O'Halloran left they wouldn't miss him, he's a one trick pony then when he was free to anybody so went back they all started naming their kids after him. A weird, weird bunch.

Agreed. We've one on Facebook who claims Tommy Wright is inept, and kicks out a couple of statuses as such, every time lose.

7 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Based on the first half of that United match we just need to finish 11th and we’ll be okay.

You think we will beat ICT?

They look pretty decent, I wouldnt necessarily back Utd to get to the play off final.

29 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

It's all relative. No clubs fans are ever really happy or content in the grand scheme of things other than for brief highs. If you were whisked back to your younger days and you could see the future, who would you rather support?

True, I wouldnt back any other team, but for christ sake can we not make it easy for ourselves.

15 minutes ago, Dele said:

St Johnstone fans have to be the biggest knickerwetters I've ever seen. One week a player is terrible and deserves shot the next he's the greatest thing in the world.

Whit are you on about? Are you the Dees version of Random? A melodramatic pish slaverer.

When O'Halloran left did we miss him? Certainly not in my eyes. Is a one trick pony? Course he is, quite an effective one trick pony against the right sides.

Micheal is quite a common name m8.

7 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Whit are you on about? Are you the Dees version of Random? A melodramatic pish slaverer.

When O'Halloran left did we miss him? Certainly not in my eyes. Is a one trick pony? Course he is, quite an effective one trick pony against the right sides.

^^^ Father of a Michael.

52 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Tommy should sign another winger. 

Yawn

Here's a hypothetical dilemma to get us through this Monday, you get two options.

Would you rather have us finishing in 10th and have united get automatically promoted. f**k the DABS but we'd at least be safe.

Or face a play off derby? Where you'd either be on cloud 9 or face the unthinkable?

Here's a hypothetical dilemma to get us through this Monday, you get two options.
Would you rather have us finishing in 10th and have united get automatically promoted. f**k the DABS but we'd at least be safe.
 Or face a play off derby? Where you'd either be on cloud 9 or face the unthinkable?

Before their game yesterday I posted in their thread that I was shitting myself at the prospect of playing them i a playoff. Then I watched their game and now I’d love to play them. We might be shite but we’d beat them comfortably. In fact, I don’t even think they’ll get far enough to play a premiership team.

Pleasing.

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

Before their game yesterday I posted in their thread that I was shitting myself at the prospect of playing them i a playoff. Then I watched their game and now I’d love to play them. We might be shite but we’d beat them comfortably. In fact, I don’t even think they’ll get far enough to play a premiership team.

Pleasing.

See in spite of how poor they were yesterday, all it takes is one poor refereeing decision like the one for Mcmullan's dive and all of a sudden the game is totally turned on its head. 

I wouldn't trust us to dispatch them and I also wouldn't trust myself to not have a heart attack if we did end up having to play them. I'd probably be a shitebag and take us both playing top flight football if offered than having to chance to be relegated by them. 

I appreciate that this post deserves numerous red dots but I've seen us shit the bed far too often to even want to contemplate that game.

Edited by Louis Litt

See in spite of how poor they were yesterday, all it takes is one poor refereeing decision like the one for Mcmullan's dive and all of a sudden the game is totally turned on its head. 
I wouldn't trust us to dispatch them and I also wouldn't trust myself to not have a heart attack if we did end up having to play them. I'd probably be a shitebag and take us both playing top flight football if offered than having to chance to be relegated by them. 
I appreciate that this post deserves numerous red dots but I've seen us shit the bed far too often to even want to contemplate that game.
This. Utd were poor yesterday but we've also been rank fuckin awful this season and have been hammered by Championship clubs ourselves already. It would be the most Dundee thing ever for us to wipe out the banter potential of beautiful Monday by losing a play off to them.

That said, I would only fancy our chances in the playoffs against a declining Ayr side who won't get to the final anyway. 11th is pretty much auto relegation for us as far as I'm concerned.

We need to finish 10th.